Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

microsoft visual c++ help

0 0

i just recently decided to start learning c++ so i downloaded the free visual c++ express edition and got it set up and all and its working. but the problem is i cant build my projects. even when i try a simple hello world app. and i no the code is right cause ive tried 2 different tutorials for hello world one of wich i copied and pasted the code. maybe im doing sumthing wrong when im building but every time i build it says 0 succeded 1 failed. do i have to do nething else besides clicking the build button on the menubar. help would be aprreciated mojo

0 0

Try getting the free C++ compiler "Dev-C++" from http://www.bloodshed.net and try coding something and compiling it it that.

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Visual C++ sucks, trust me, I have used it, it really does suck

Banned
0 0

mojo wrote: i just recently decided to start learning c++ so i downloaded the free visual c++ express edition and got it set up and all and its working. but the problem is i cant build my projects. even when i try a simple hello world app. and i no the code is right cause ive tried 2 different tutorials for hello world one of wich i copied and pasted the code. maybe im doing sumthing wrong when im building but every time i build it says 0 succeded 1 failed. do i have to do nething else besides clicking the build button on the menubar. help would be aprreciated mojo

Dev C++.