Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

visual basic quiz

0 0

hey all, i have a lil bit of a problem, i have a visual basic project for college due and i dont know what im doing really(i chose VB months ago because i was told it was easiest) we have to create a multiple choice quiz that keeps score and allows users to ad questions

Any help/advice would be much apreciated cheers evo

0 0

I'd switch to python :D easier. much easier that may be becaus eI know python though lol

0 0

ida used qbasic, that would probably make the teacher want you dead tho cuz its extremely easy….i could probably write a program like that in qbasic within around 1/2 an hour…..if i used my existing menu programs, i could shorten it to around 10-15 minutes….

0 0

cant change languages now guys, too late. anyone able to give me a hand? im on msn as well PM me for details

0 0

Send me your msn adress. I have about 1 to 2 years experience with Microsoft .NET (ASP.NET, VB.NET and C#). I think I would be able to help you ;)