Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Idea of programming PHP form bruteforcer

0 0

I am thinking about how to create http form bruteforce script for couple of time but can't get any idea how to start solving a problem. First how can I insert pass into textbox? (with form or is there any other option to send POST forms). Second how can I get response if pass is right or wrong?

Tnx

0 0

well, it depends on the language being used. you could use a shell script and curl to try it out or you could use PERL and the LWP(or IO::Socket::INET if so desired) module to sned the requests. the is_success classification method is very easy to use and can determin if the request was a success or not. LWP handles pretty much any HTTP request and of course IO::Socket::INET can do the same. just go where you want with it and have fun. btw for alot more info, try out the following commands:

[bash]$ man LWP [bash]$ man IO::Socket::INET [bash]$ man -k LWP [bash]$ man -k IO::Socket:INET

and you can always hit up good old google as well :)

gl ;)

0 0

I had try googling but didn't find anything really interesting, there was some php scripts but all was using some special library. I had also try brtuteforcer in hbh download section but it has problem with undefinited variable, so it is not working. I am not interesting in perl because I don't know almost nothing about it. PHP probably isn't the best select for this type of program but I am still interesting how to make it.