Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

School networks

0 0

I can't open batch files in my school, which then means i can't do lods of other things (e.g run command prompt!) Is there some way of making so you can open batch files?:)

0 0

Do you mean that you can't get to the command prompt or you straight cannot open files ending in .bat? What comes up when you try?

0 0

if u use windows on school, u can also submit an object in powerpoint (i dont know how its called in english, sry) i guess its something like this: open pp –> insert –> object –> then u go to the location of command prompt enter u have command prompt (i hope)

(im not responseble for the consequences of my cripled english…)

0 0

I straight can't open files with *.bat. see i tried making command prompt *.bat file and wouldnt open :(

0 0

if u use windows on school, u can also submit an object in powerpoint (i dont know how its called in english, sry) i guess its something like this: open pp –> insert –> object –> then u go to the location of command prompt enter u have command prompt (i hope)

that works perfectly, i just tried it, so you could put a cmd object into a ppt, dbl click it and cd to whatever dir the bat file is in, and just say the name of it, and it will run

ex.

cd c:\

and then

myfile.bat

and there u go, u can run any batch file like that

0 0

Thanks!! that sounds good guys! I'll try that in school when i go back after easter and report back!:D