Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

How do I spawn a shell with c++ winsock on xp?

0 0

I think system(recvbuf) is a bit primitive way of remotely executing commands, how can I spawn a shell with c++? I want it to be like I just have to connect, enter password, and the cmd will pop up, so it would seem as im actually on the other computer. I have the code for the client and the server, its just the shell spawning concept im unfamiliar with.

0 0

you need to make a socket, ot make it listen on a port, then open cmd when a connection is made, I know of someone who used c++ to install netcat and crete a listener using c/c++ (idlk which)

0 1

i'd download and read the netcat source code.

its open source and has a feature to spawn a remote shell when connected to. so might be worth a look.

0 0

a difficult way but one which you could run on many people would be to make a http listener on your pc with exploits and as people connect it exploits them and spawns a shell

0 0

Okey I got it, createpipe() and createprocess(), I didnt quite understand the code, but it works. Maybe someone can explain those functions ?