Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

windows registry batch questions

0 0

ok, Me and a friend found out that you can:

Windows-XP has a "feature" (???) with which it is possible to manually crash a system by simply holding the right CTRL key and pressing the "Scroll Lock" key twice. This feature can be turned on by the following steps:1. Start regedit. (If you are unfamiliar with regedit, please refer to this FAQ)2. Navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\i8042prt\Parameters3. Create a new DWORD value and name it CrashOnCtrlScroll4. Right-click on this newly created value and click on Modify5. Enter 1 in the Value data field and click on OK.6. Close regedit and reboot your system.7. Now you can blue screen (crash) your system by holding the right CTRL key and pressing "Scroll Lock" twice.Note:Your system may reboot or show a blue screen whenever this crash

I was wondering, is it possible to delete strings and make strings with batch so you can do the above? Only for testing purposes. if so, please send me some code to do the process.

0 0

a simple VB app can do the trick (changing the registry) and i think you can manage to simulate holding the Ctrl key and double clicking Scroll Lock with vb too.. with something like sendkeys()

0 0

do you know if it spossible with vb.net and if so where can i find a good download of vb.net thats recent? I wanna download it form the library on my memory stick.

0 0

you could do it with a batch by making a regedit, or even ccesing regedit from the batch 9 whihi believe is possible)

0 0

does that vb.net have sockets? if so, where do I find them and do they work like old vb sockets? and how do i use vb programs outside of building the program? like downloading iot onto another comp and using it?