Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Sending keys to a process

0 0

in VB I would like to send keys to a cmd box. Now I use the VBHide option to hide it and it still shows up in the process list. Now does anyone know how to send keys to a process? (If it's something really simple please don't bite my head off)

0 1

instead of sending keys into the cmd box. Just do a shell command.

Shell ("shutdown -f", vbHide)

0 0

Well it depends, there are a few ways first if it's just one command use the thing Mr_Cheese said. Else make it run a bat file if you want a series of commands being executed. If you just want to send random shit you need to get the window handle, you can do it llike this : markupAppActivate msnmcontact.FriendlyName & " - Conversation"

// code taken from the post of The_Inferno, all credits go to him lol

and then you can always use the win32 api to do it. but that i don't know from the top of my head but it should be easy to look up.

two good sites for looking up: www.google.com www.msdn.com

Cheers ;)

0 0

Thanks Mr_Cheese for the info. I was able to make a small program that uses NET SEND. I intend to use if for EDUCATIONAL purposes in my school.

0 0

Pfft i made a VB netsend ages ago when i installed linux i was working on an IRC client

0 0

Darth_Pengo wrote: Pfft i made a VB netsend ages ago when i installed linux i was working on an IRC client noted and quickly forgotten