Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Learn ASP.NET and get Visual Studio 05

0 0

Yupp,

This is really cool and something I can do from my lappy! Since I deleted Windows My Boss really kicked me in the ass. (I had three copys of Visual Studio 2005 pro from on convention) But- he told me that I can use Linux.. he doesn't mind but I need windows.. So now I dual boot on lappy. Anyways.. because I sold my VS 2005 pro on eBay (all three of them.. got $1200 for em.) and I needed a new copy of Visual Studio so I told him to let me get his.. he bitched and yelled and than told me.. than this will be good for you. So now I have to learn ASP.NET and with that.. they give you Visual Studio 05 and this ASP.NET book. All I have to do is watch three webcast videos and it's mine.. http://www.learn2asp.net/Campaign.aspx

It ask for Company info so I don't know what use it is for someone else but- I don't know if they follow up w/ your boss before they send you the program or whatever.. =) But check it out!!

SwiftNomad

The Manager
0 0

Sweet deal man…Thanks for this information…will help me out at work now :P