Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

keylogger source

0 0

Hej! i want to write a simple keylogger in c (without hiding ect), and i dont know how to make the program get the keystrocks when its not on the top of the desktop. can anyone help me? what should i do and what should i read to do that?

0 0

post the source you have so we can take a look and tell you what you need.

Also you need to use the getasynckeystate function included in the windows.h header.

0 0

my compiler (miracle c) don't have many headers. i had problems with opensources before - i couldnt compile them cause i didnt have some headers. where could i find those header (and of course all the other headers in the windows.h)?

Anarcho-Hippie wrote: post the source you have so we can take a look and tell you what you need.

Also you need to use the getasynckeystate function included in the windows.h header.

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Try Bloodshed Dev-CPP that's what I use, comes with headers and it's by far the best compiler I've ever used

0 0

K first we need to know wich os it's for, then we need to know what you have allready to help you out a bit, if you could just post a fraction what you have or what is giving you problems we can help out more.

0 0

thanks guys! i downloaded devcpp and is fantastic! the problem was that i didnt know about the getasynckeystate function, so i couldnt write a simple code for a keylogger…

0 0

Hi, I have seen a keylogger that used Keyboard Hooks.

Thomas

0 0

u might be interested in this VB6 module..

Private Declare Function GetAsyncKeyState Lib "user32" (ByVal vKey As Long) As Integer

Private Declare Function GetKeyState Lib "user32" (ByVal nVirtKey As Long) As Integer

Public Function GetCapslock() As Boolean

GetCapslock = CBool(GetKeyState(vbKeyCapital) And 1)

End Function

Public Function GetShift() As Boolean

GetShift = CBool(GetAsyncKeyState(vbKeyShift))