Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Programming With Python

0 0

ok well i've decided to learn a programming langauge and i heard that Python is fairly easy to learn and can be used for a wide variety of things,,

So i would like to know where i can find some guides for an absolute beginner. (i've already googled it and can't find anything for a beginner) Also i would like to know some things i should know when learning Python and stuff

Thnx

0 0

ya same I would love to learn python just no one to teach me and I am fairley new at hacking and such

0 0

@hacking_noob: no one should have to teach you. the internet is a wide range of 0's and 1's using them to have a someone like you crying at ur knees to teach them something is just like beating up the school's weakest kid for his lunch money, everyone gets a turn and those who want to takes advantage of him.

anywho, python is a great language to learn as ur first language, i'd advise moving from python to VB, then to PHP, then to C/C++

0 0

yah i made an attempt at learning python a while ago but i got caught up in school work and stuff, so i've decided to try again. Thanks for the Link to that tutorial..,,

0 0

Okay well i tryed doing that basic hello world thing in the tutorial, but then i checked for errors and it said syntax error but the error wasnt in the code at all it was in the Date,version number,etc. (the stuff that first appears when you boot Python gui IDLE). Am i doing something wrong or is this an error or something. If im doing it wrong i would really like to know heres the script

print "hello world"

thats it its very simple so i dont thing there is something wrong in that, then i save it as Helloworld.py to my desktop but when i check for errors (alt + F5) it says there is a syntax error.

Help please .,

0 0

evilapproaches says

(i've already googled it and can't find anything for a beginner)

What did you search for? Banana's? Put more effort into searching please. A simple search for 'Python for beginners' revealing hundreads of good links.

0 0

Why do you use Alt + F5? I have to press Ctrl + F5 to run a script.

0 0

juhroen wrote: Why do you use Alt + F5? I have to press Ctrl + F5 to run a script. thats what i meant my bad lol,,