Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

How to decompile an exe?

0 0

I need a method or a soft that can decompile an exe in its own source code (pascal, C, C++, etc.). I searched on the net (with google and yahoo) but there I can't find a decompiler or something like that.

Please tell me what I should do …

or if you find a decompiler please send the link or e-mail it to me.

0 0

If anyone thinks I am wrong, go ahead and correct me. But, I don’t think you can decompile an executable file, when it is compiled, it is like baking a cake, you can’t get the flower back out of the cake. You could use a hex editor or a debugger or something to see what it does and when, but as for getting the source code back, I don’t think it is possible.

0 0

There is no way (that I know of) to directly decompile a source file in C/C++ to its source code. You can however, use a debugger, (softICE, IDAPro, gdb, etc) to dissassemble to to its assembly code. Which is just as good if you know Assembly.

0 0

Adeil wrote: If anyone thinks I am wrong, go ahead and correct me. But, I don’t think you can decompile an executable file, when it is compiled, it is like baking a cake, you can’t get the flower back out of the cake. You could use a hex editor or a debugger or something to see what it does and when, but as for getting the source code back, I don’t think it is possible.

so the only solution is a hex editor or a debugger ……. but i guess it won't help me so much:(

0 0

Adeil wrote: If anyone thinks I am wrong, go ahead and correct me. But, I don’t think you can decompile an executable file, when it is compiled, it is like baking a cake, you can’t get the flower back out of the cake. You could use a hex editor or a debugger or something to see what it does and when, but as for getting the source code back, I don’t think it is possible.

Its possible if the file is compiled Java.

0 0

Visual Basic can also be decompiled.

0 0

angelfly can you tell me how to decompile visual basic? what version can be decompiled? not the new .net i guess

0 0

http://www.lazzareth.com/haykuro/

taught by example, download the cracking episodes..

i show u step by step, and VB is done same way.

any application can be decompiled.

any extra help u may need feel free to PM me..

0 0

Adeil wrote: , it is like baking a cake, you can’t get the flower back out of the cake.

It's possible we did something like it in chemistry

0 0

drumlinegod wrote: ]Adeil wrote: , it is like baking a cake, you can’t get the flower back out of the cake.

It's absolutly immpossible to retrive flour from a cake. well, it isnt immposible but you couldnt do it in a chemistry lesson lol

0 0

wolfmankurd wrote: [quote]drumlinegod wrote: ]Adeil wrote: , it is like baking a cake, you can’t get the flower back out of the cake.

It's absolutly immpossible to retrive flour from a cake. well, it isnt immposible but you couldnt do it in a chemistry lesson lol[/quote]

Yes it is, ifd you can retrieve pure salt for salt water you can get flower from a cake lol.

0 0

Lol, actually, flour is a composite of many things which all chnage in making cake, IT IS IMMPOSSIBLE, salt from salt water is possible because salt-waters is the aques form of salt so itsa simple process.

0 0

:o i feel dumb… ummm…. i agree with wolf coz he speaks in big words me no understand :o

0 0

why are we talking about chemistry here folks :) I don't care about that cake ;)

many thanks angelfly! its a great link you gave us!