Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

All-In-One Hacking?

0 0

Ok, I am planning on making an all-in-one hacking program, that does things like encryption/decryption, conversions, p/w cracking, etc. Of course I know this is a small list of what kind of programs are out there, i would greaty appreciate it if someone could help me out, :( I'm kinda a n00b with programming to connect with the web in any way:(. Hopefully i can get enough replies that i can get the ball rolling. PM me with suggestions or any help that can be offered.

0 0

Hey, Without being a party pooper, or discouraging you, I wanted to let you know about this all in one hacking tool. It's called Net Tools 4, and it is pretty powerful stuff (+free). Take a look at the program and maybe use some of the ideas… but not steal them! I love the GUI and functionality of the program itself. Have a great time:

http://users.pandora.be/ahmadi/nettools.htm :@

0 0

Well then, now that I have seen this program, im quitting on that idea, ain't no way I could compete with that. Thanks for the input.:(

0 0

Hey man don't quit! I'm sure you could do something uselful to the community! How about some tutorials, videos, small appz, whatever!

0 0

I downloaded webserver from the site that hosts Net Tools, I am currently working on getting this to work correctly, and once i have it done I will post the link. I plan on hosting all og the software that i have created complete and incomplete. Thanks for that link, it helped me alot.:)

0 0

i use nettools but i dont like it alot make that prgm :)

0 0
  1. Cain and Abel;; Nettool4;; many others;; They have been made, but it makes skiddies out of most people if it is just all-in-one 'hacking' tools;; Program one for yourself, then help others program their own;;

B. Research on your own, do as much as you can then present it to the community;; If you say "Here is what I am going to be doing", you can say " Here is what I have done already";;

IV. Learn BBC so that you don't put <Large> or anything like that… in your signiture;;

$_Var == 4; ECHO $_Var;. Post in other things, get known and make a name for yourself as knowing atleast something and then post;; People will be more willing to help;

That's all, ignore if you wish;;

0 0

Deshouleres wrote: IV.

$_Var == 4; ECHO $_Var;.

You said 4 twice ^^

0 0

I have my new site up and running with just the (very) basic components. The address is [url]http://rbsoftware [/url], since this is very basic, I'm asking for that no one please attack me. For the all-in-one prgm, I will, as soon as school lets out for Christmas, and days that I have spare time, be prgmng an all-in-1 prgm, thnks for the support.

And i spelled thanks wrong on purpose B).

also, on my sig, i have the <large></large>, i did this on purpose, yall know what it does.

edit - :@ Ok, the website will not work thx to the protection of my f****** router. Also, I am in the process of moving, so it will be a few weeks before i can start to work on any prgms.