Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

code into

0 0

I had a random idea about trying to program a virus into a picture so that when somebody opens it they open the virus with it :)i wanted to put it on a picture that says "nice to hack you to hack you tonight" do u any of you know how to.

0 1

its been done. Google on the JPEG exploit.

you are able to perform a buffer overflow which will crash their PC i believe. Have a google and see what you can find.!!

0 0

Cool do u know any sites that will tell me how to do it?

0 0

I searched around and all i could find was how to prevent it do you have any ideas on where else i could look, like a direct link?

0 0

And that has just completely confused me.

0 0

Look, if you want it to send to anyone dumb just do this:

1. create virus
  2. save as: picture.jpg___________________________________________.exe

_ = a lot of spaces :p

0 0

Ok thanks i'll try that on a dumb mate.B)

0 0

Xyng wrote: Look, if you want it to send to anyone dumb just do this:

1. create virus
  2. save as: picture.jpg___________________________________________.exe

_ = a lot of spaces :p

Probably one of the oldest tricks in the book, the thing is that as long as you only send it to "regular" people it works!!! :D

regular = people who aren't hackers,linux geeks….[Insert name of someone who is intressted in computers]

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Linux geeks? If they're on linux they won't be able to run it

0 0

They can if they have WINE. Or mono. But, most Linux users will not fall for something like that, since Linux won't cut off the *.exe. And, the OS will tag it as executable. Unlike Windows where its based on the file extension…

0 0

system_meltdown wrote: Linux geeks? If they're on linux they won't be able to run it

stating the obvious. :P

Fine i will redefine it a bit then.

Regular = Someone who would open any file they get over msn without checking it first.

Yes i know that this might be a bit off topic.