Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Python books

0 0

Hey. I've gotten into more "serious" programming with Python and I was wondering if you could recommend some good books/online tutorials, something a little "advanced". All books I find are rubbish from my point of view.

Thank you in advance.

0 0

You'll have to learn another language if you want something more advanced.

0 0

Arabian wrote: You'll have to learn another language if you want something more advanced.

I will do that, but first i want to master python. What language do you recommend?

0 0

You should continue forth and get a good grip on Python to learn fundamental programming techniques from a higher level, then you could move on to something more advanced such as C where you must be careful and meticulous about your memory and data types.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

darkmistry wrote: [quote]Arabian wrote: You'll have to learn another language if you want something more advanced.

I will do that, but first i want to master python. What language do you recommend?[/quote]

Python is capable of very advanced things as well. The "best" language depends on the situation at hand.

On that note, it is always good to have C/C++ is your skillset, however.

0 0

stealth- wrote: [quote]darkmistry wrote: [quote]Arabian wrote: You'll have to learn another language if you want something more advanced.

I will do that, but first i want to master python. What language do you recommend?[/quote]

Python is capable of very advanced things as well. The "best" language depends on the situation at hand.

On that note, it is always good to have C/C++ is your skillset, however.[/quote]

learn Lisp.

0 0

I just read Byte of Python. Google the PDF, I thought it was pretty good.