Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

ebooks about c++

0 0

I am learning java and i learned that there is a lot of similarity between java and C++. i decided to go back to c++, but my teacher is confusing. If you could recommend a good book about C++ for beginner i would really appreciated.:right:

0 0

I haven't been here in awhile, and had just checked in to putter about in the forums. This is the first place that I stopped, and I noticed your avatar, Arabian. Its very 'attention grabbing'. I musta stared at it for 8-12 minutes before deciding to comment on it .. :p

0 0

Francoslv wrote: I haven't been here in awhile, and had just checked in to putter about in the forums. This is the first place that I stopped, and I noticed your avatar, Arabian. Its very 'attention grabbing'. I musta stared at it for 8-12 minutes before deciding to comment on it .. :p

Thank you. For more information, See Tim and Eric on Adult Swim making hilarious fun of Carl Sagan and the Cosmos Series.