Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Programming language

0 0

Does anyone know a good and easy language for software coding? NO C++, i tried it but i got confused as hell

ps: anyone looking for a site to teach programming language i got one http://www.thenewboston.com

0 0

A new one to get you started off would be java, that's what I first learned on. Python might be easy too depending on your skill level.

Banned
0 0

C.

0 0

There are a few imperative languages you should learn, a few scripting languages, and at least 1 functional language you should learn to be a well rounded programmer that is actually worth working with.

1. C/C++ - imperative and OOP imperative.
  2. Perl - Functional imperative
  3. Lisp/Haskell/Erlang - Functional
  4. Java - Barely functional imperative (C based)
  5. Python/Lua/Ruby/PHP/etcetc web scripting (scripting and web scripting)

0 0

Hellow533 wrote: Python might be easy too depending on your skill level.

I don't see how being easy is a bad thing. Python is still a powerful language.

0 0

buddywithgol wrote: Does anyone know a good and easy language for software coding? NO C++, i tried it but i got confused as hell

ps: anyone looking for a site to teach programming language i got one http://www.thenewboston.com

Try Java , and if you need something easy , i recommend BASIC or QBASIC (I know they are dead , but still they are very easy) . Oh and it will help if you learn a bit of HTML and PHP as well.

0 0

starofale wrote: [quote]Hellow533 wrote: Python might be easy too depending on your skill level.

I don't see how being easy is a bad thing. Python is still a powerful language.[/quote]

NEIN. This guy needs to learn explicit declaration before using languages like python. Learn your types and how to use them. THEN move to something like Python or ruby where things are not strongly typed. If he has no conception of an array or hash in his head, how can he even start to operate on them in a manner consistent with python or javascript or ruby?

0 0

guys i'm not clueless i know some web scripting language like html, java-script, and css but i need one that let me code a software. My problem with c++ is that i don't understand how some function are use for software.

0 0

^CSS and HTML are not webscripting languages. Javascript is barely a language and I'm sure you have no idea how to create functions. Don't cheat yourself. You're an idiot and should consider yourself such until you are a Dennis Ritchie.

0 0

no, Arabian I'm not an idiot. I'm just a beginner, there is a difference. By the way if i ask for help, and you try to bring me down, please don't answer to my thread. You just someone i don't need right now.

0 0

Clearly you're mixing up me calling you an idiot and me calling you an idiot. Learn the difference.

0 0

Arabian wrote: Clearly you're mixing up me calling you an idiot and me calling you an idiot. Learn the difference. He obviously did, he clearly mixed up you calling him an idiot and you calling him an idiot. How unfortunate.

Like me, I'm semi new, however I am more certainly not an "idiot", unlike the maker of this thread, who didn't take my advice at all.

0 0

buddywithgol wrote: guys i'm not clueless i know some web scripting language like html, java-script, and css but i need one that let me code a software. My problem with c++ is that i don't understand how some function are use for software. dont let those meanies make u sad were all strugglin in the begining but u should listen to theyr advice theyre tryin to help. if u take youre time to learn c/c++ u will be so much better when u get it and other things will be a lot easyer to pick up hang in there and dont let a slow start stop u ^_^

0 0

i am currently learning java and visual basic

0 0

Stick with Java until you believe you're comfortable with programming concepts such as the use of classes, inheritance, writing functions, handling parameters for those functions, data types, etc.

Java was the first language that I ventured past Hello World with, and I was able to learn a lot from it. In my opinion it is better to learn with Java so that you can experience using different concepts successfully before moving to, for example, C++. C++ will give you quite a headache if you're not careful and do not truly understand what you're doing.

0 0

stick with C++ , get some free ebooks on learning C++ . Once you learn it , try your hand at Java , coz c++ and java are similar . Oh and if you need help building your logical sense , you can try BASIC or QBASIC as they have extremely simple syntax , so you don't have to type something like:-

int n = Integer.parseInt(br.readLine);```
 which in BASIC you can do by just using :-

```markupINPUT  n```

0 0

thanks guys for your help.

0 0

Everyone will tell you a different language to start with. It does not matter, pick one, learn it, then move on. If your wanting to code, you'll need to know more than one language anyway.