Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

google talk to java

0 0

I have written a snippet which translates a string into another by some algorithm i have devised ; i was wondering how to get strings from other programs like gtalk ; like perhaps something i type in gtalk should get in as input to my function in my java program…

Helps (and flames?) welcome : links to google and wikipedia with proper links (and abuses?) also welcome :)

0 0

GTalk uses the XMMP protocol, you can try modifying an open-source XMMP client.

0 0

@ fantasm i will look into the code and will study about it ; www.google.com has sworn to help me [edit] dnt u worry fantasm :P i have a gt an injector for dll and by the way how much do you think cheat engine helps in scouring memory locations :P [/edit] @ tucak i will first read about XMMP i dont know a bit about it ; thank you for ur responses ppl :)

0 0

Most chats like FB chat and GTalk use XMPP nowadays. You should definitely look into it. You might have to go into sockets. I don't know about that part though.