Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Programming Team

0 0

I have a number of what I think may turn out to be high profit sites, I already have the domains but need the programming. I am willing to hire people for the jobs they complete or as another option to pay you a ratio from the earnings from the sites after completion. If you continue to work for me I will pay you a set percentage for as long as you do work for me but no less than one year. Let me know what you think.

0 0

Your sites would be profitable if they actually -worked-

0 0

I saw this earlier, but was caught up reading some articles, and didn't feel like responding right then.

Like Arabian said, not many people would be willing to put time and effort into coding and maintaining a website(s) for you, without some type of payment upfront, since there would be no guarantee that the website(s) would generate enough profit to be both profitable and worthwhile for the scripter.

Perhaps more people would be interested if you were to explain what kind of website(s) you would like to be made, what scripting-language(s) you would like them to be in, how soon you want them to be ready to launch, and an amount that you could pay the scripter upfront for the entire website, or as a smaller down-payment sort-of deal with him/her which could be followed with commissions/percentage of profits, like you had said in your first post.

Python Ninja
0 0

Oh wow.

I used to do contract work, and I never accept a contract without the funder fully mapping out what they want. If they want something broken that's fine so long as it's clearly articulated, because my job is to give them what they asked for, not something that works.

You need to work your shit out. Also, check out vworker.

0 0

I will do free HTML coding if you want, and JS & CSS all for free contact me, we will talk more.

0 0

I like the idea of the site. a problem you need to hire people. Don't do it over the internet, you have no idea where are these people.

0 0

let's not bump threads that haven't been posted in by the OP in 2 months.