Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Hak4u sent me here because he couldn't help me. (virtual hard drives)

0 0

Hello, my name is Zyroh, and I'm currently working on a project for my journeyman. He wants me to make a program that can make a virtual hard drive. I'm new to the virtualization area of programming and there isn't much out there on virtual hard drives specifically, so I asked Hak4u over facebook, if he knew anything about it, and he referred me to hellbound hackers, in hopes that you would be able to be more of a help to me. The only thing that I am almost certain about, is that I will have to use C++, but still I'm not to sure about that. Any help would be wonderful.

Banned
0 0

anon@xxxxxx.xxxxxx.xxxxxx.xxxxxx (xxxxxx) xx:xx -!- Irssi: Starting query in xxxxxx with anon xx:xx <Anon> l xx:xx <Anon> well. xx:xx <Anon> I'll tell you the full story xx:xx <Anon> I got pissed at the intrus guy a long time ago xx:xx <spyware> aight xx:xx <Anon> I 'got a hold' of his password recently xx:xx <spyware> sounds reasonable xx:xx <Anon> so I went trough his mail, and accounts etc xx:xx <anon> password re-user, like them all xx:xx <spyware> right xx:xx <anon> and I found a mail called zi.passes@gmail.com xx:xx <spyware> no way xx:xx <anon> got my was in there as well xx:xx <spyware> it was filled with passwords? xx:xx <anon> and there was 15k plaintext passwords xx:xx <spyware> jesus fuck xx:xx <anon> yeah xx:xx <spyware> these people shouldn't be allowed to buy domain names

Edit: for people who are confused by this, hac(k)4u is an administrator of a website called Zero Identity (ZI). The chat above is evidence that plaintext passwords were leaked from that website. I thought I'd post it here so people would know.

0 0

I also gave you some hints in IRC via private messages, but you never replied so I assume you didn't read them looking at this post.

0 0

if you note the time that this thread was posted, it was posted before i entered the iRC

0 0

Apologies, I missread the time stamp of the OP.

Banned
0 0

[removed] Don't post hacked password lists on this site. (even though parts of password are XXXX its still dangerous)

• Mr_Cheese [/removed]

0 0

markupvoid *omgl33thdd=malloc(1024); There you go, an emulated 1kb large harddrive. You might want to look into emulating a file system on top of that as well if you actually want it to do anything.