Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Need abit help in C

0 0

hey guys as stated before i take C in school the teacher so far he gave us almost everything about math stuff we learned Ifs Loops (while,for,do-while) and other stuff so the problem is this teacher only teach us math nothing more nothing less we have no book to learn in but he uses C-how to program 6th edition so i want to ask you guys if there is any website or E-books anyone of you can tell me about to learn the full language instead of focusing on accounting shit thanks in advance

0 0

OK I'm not entirely sure what was said here, nor do I know what Ifs Loops is or what it has to do with math, but did he just tell us that google and every single other search engine as well as all C/C++ articles here disappeared?

0 0

Free tutorials cover the basics. Nothing I have seen actually covers anything really advanced. You might want to consider paying for a book. :/

(also, you might want to specify the variant of C you were talking about for next time. Specificity is usually the difference between getting a correct answer and not)

Although, I could be wrong. I've not looked for a tut in a while. Try torrents, I remember downloading over 1000 e-books on computing in one torrent I got from TPBā€¦ Some pretty interesting stuff.

EDIT: @COM I was just going to give the guy a LMGTFY.com link, but it can be a pain in the ass finding a good tut, after sifting through all of the crap.

0 0

K&R is quite nice.

0 0

COM wrote: OK I'm not entirely sure what was said here, nor do I know what Ifs Loops is or what it has to do with math, but did he just tell us that google and every single other search engine as well as all C/C++ articles here disappeared?

I ment that we covered alot of using the If statment and (Loop while,Loop for, loop do-while) which our teacher mentioned are very important) and also yes we just focus on mathmatical problems with for example writing a program which sums the numbers in a long integer or writing a square root and such I hope i have cleared something

and starofale thanks for the link it is usefull

Banned
0 0

lolbooks

Ninja Extreme
0 0

spyware wrote: lolbooks

What's wrong with books?

0 0

stealth- wrote: [quote]spyware wrote: lolbooks

What's wrong with books?[/quote] Maybe he was suggesting that we should read this?

0 0

Maybe it's just me, but I'm the complete opposite with computers that I am with most other subjects. I don't read theory, it doesn't really stick. I make a project that incorporates the features I want to learn. Let's say i want to work on networking and GUI programming. I then decide to code my own IRC program for example. While I code, I google like hell. I find others source code that does something similar to what I want and I modify it as necessary and incorporate it as necessary. The main thing that I need though is knowledge of the parameters of the functions and their return values.