Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Stuxnet source code

0 0

I have heard rumors that it might be leaked and on the internet. So does anyone have it? Or do anyone know where it might be found?

Thanks in advance.

//therma

0 0

Many thanks mate. :D

0 0

Good find :)

I would love to see an article on this code from someone who is good at c++

0 0

baydarse wrote: Good find :)

I would love to see an article on this code from someone who is good at c++ The reversed one? Why don't you read the code itself? : )

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Holy shit, lol. I've got to wonder if the disassembled ASM code would just be easier to follow than that mess.

0 0

I guess I meant the methodology behind its clever functions. I've read a lot of the articles on the interweb but they don't go into any detail on (to me) the more interesting elements.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

baydarse wrote: I guess I meant the methodology behind its clever functions. I've read a lot of the articles on the interweb but they don't go into any detail on (to me) the more interesting elements.

Well, it's difficult to do that. Without actual source code, it's very confusing to follow and describe what's going on because you have to read it how the computer understands it, not the programmer. It's been months of work and researchers are just now starting to understand how it works.

0 0

Don't worry I get it I was just saying I would like to see it happen. I would also like to hunt Unicorns on my weekends but I don't expect either to happen soon.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Lmao, alrighty then.