Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Beefed-up C++ Command Console

0 -1

MoshBat wrote: Just what we wanted. A new thread with the exact same shit in it. You coulda just bumped your old thread with this update…

Pardon, I figured whoever read that old thread would think I was trying to install malicious shit on their system, exactly like they did the last time..

Banned
0 0

ellipsis wrote: Pardon, I figured whoever read that old thread would think I was trying to install malicious shit on their system, exactly like they did the last time..

Malicious shit? What malicious shit? Are you trying to give us malicious files?

0 -1

spyware wrote: Malicious shit? What malicious shit? Are you trying to give us malicious files?

Lol, not at all! I have over 500 megatons of respect for HBH. Been here for awhile, and would never jeopardize my favorite online community. I just wanted people to try my shell out.

0 1

ok. that should be enough for now. I'm amazed that you would put in an effort to actually make a console from scratch when I had to drag my own ass to even write some code (in fact, I still haven't got around to writing a decryptor and GUI for my rot13 code).

give him CP or something, at least he has some decency to give it to HBH first over some other community, say, EG.

0 0

That's cool if you made it as a pet project. But with the arrival of the Power Shell, no one will want a linux like shell under Windows.But nice work. I like the fact that you actually made the effort to support scripting capabilites. But check out the shell in one of the rooting challenges.

0 1

now that's a thought, maybe we should let him write one for the rooting challenges..if it ever gets through.

Banned
0 0

fuser wrote: the rooting challenges..

No. Please no.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]fuser wrote: the rooting challenges..

No. Please no.[/quote]

What's wrong with the rooting challenges? I think fuser has a good idea. I havn't looked at the code myself, but OP seems to have a decent idea of what he's doing.

Lol, The admin's have to make new challenges someday, so why not have one by him waiting around for when they do?

0 -1

stealth- wrote: [quote]spyware wrote: [quote]fuser wrote: the rooting challenges..

No. Please no.[/quote]

What's wrong with the rooting challenges? I think fuser has a good idea. I havn't looked at the code myself, but OP seems to have a decent idea of what he's doing.

Lol, The admin's have to make new challenges someday, so why not have one by him waiting around for when they do?[/quote]

Hate to resurrect old threads, but I just read the replies. I'm definitely down for coding "rooting challenges."

0 0

ellipsis wrote:

Hate to resurrect old threads, but I just read the replies. I'm definitely down for coding "rooting challenges."

Let it be unix rooting challenge that force people to exploit things, rather than search and rm, and it'd be a great idea. The tools required to do something like a buffer overflow rooting challenge would be hard to emulate in a standalone program, though. Ask Cheese for serverspace to host something like SmashtheStack.

0 -1

Arabian wrote: [quote]ellipsis wrote:

Let it be unix rooting challenge that force people to exploit things, rather than search and rm, and it'd be a great idea. The tools required to do something like a buffer overflow rooting challenge would be hard to emulate in a standalone program, though. Ask Cheese for serverspace to host something like SmashtheStack.[/quote]

Exactly. I'm not going to set up the boxes though. I think games like smashthestack and pulltheplug/overthewire would be awesome for HBH.