Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

C++ Command Shell

0 -1

It is my pleasure! Thank you!

And about the complexities, I meant the incredibly lengthy download duration.

TANGENT: Why doesn't HBH have a "laughing hysterically" smiley?

It took me a little bit to configure my Cygwin installation, and then some more to actually install it.

I do love Cygwin, but I want to take YellowShell to the next level.

0 1

seems to be quite good for a lone project, maybe you should host it on SourceForge, and maybe some folks at can help you with it.

0 -1

@fuser Thanks for the advice! I will do that later on today!

@Vector-fusion I'm glad you think so although I still see imperfections. Perhaps sourceforge really is the way to go.

Peace, for the moment!

Banned
0 0

I'm not running binaries from 3rd parties without source being made available.

0 -1

UPDATED:

http://www.mediafire.com/?jn2dyhyl0ky

Tar-ball contains the source.

I am setting up sourceforge later on. I've already registered. But I haven't slept at all and it's probably actually 1:09 PM.

Peace to you all.

0 -1

Vector-fusion wrote: [quote]ellipsis wrote: http://www.mediafire.com/?jn2dyhyl0ky

Tar-ball contains the source.

I am setting up sourceforge later on. I've already registered. But I haven't slept at all and it's probably actually 1:09 PM.

Peace to you all.

No it doesn't contain the source.[/quote]

If you decompress and extract the files it should contain:

"yllypsys/readme.txt", 
"yllypsys/ysh.cpp", and
"yllypsys/ysh.exe".

My Cygwin:

$ gunzip yllypsys.tar.gz $ tar xvf yllypsys.tar yllypsys/ yllypsys/readme.txt yllypsys/ysh.cpp yllypsys/ysh.exe

Also: if you for some reason still cannot access the source-file, it can be found here: http://www.hellboundhackers.org/code/yellowshell-1575_.html

0 0

I was a teeny bit taken aback by this. With due respect to the OP, the first thing someone should have posted back to him should have been something to the effect of "wtf? I'm not running compiled code!" Spyware stated the obvious but this should have been the first thing in everyone's mind (on a thread with hundreds of views already).

But no, we had something to the effect of > Its is very much like Cygwin ! ….. . Thanks for sharing.

Obviously implying that they had run it.

Then ellipsis wrote this:

Which in a different context could have been him laughing at the fact that he had just gotten a bunch of hackers to run malware on their machines. And then they're off to write ZF0 6.

Anyway, just be careful people. I got owned once like that and once was enough. That was years ago and seeing this gave me flashbacks like I was in Nam.

And thanks again for the contribution by the OP, especially the later link to the source code. I'm sure this was legitimate (I'll take a look at the source directly here in a sec), but you can never be too cautious (especially on HBH!). :p

0 -1

mattseanbachman wrote: I was a teeny bit taken aback by this. With due respect to the OP, the first thing someone should have posted back to him should have been something to the effect of "wtf? I'm not running compiled code!"

But no, we had something to the effect of [quote]Its is very much like Cygwin ! ….. . Thanks for sharing.

Which in a different context could have been him laughing at the fact that he had just gotten a bunch of hackers to run malware on their machines. And then they're off to write ZF0 6.

Anyway, just be careful people. I got owned once like that and once was enough. That was years ago and seeing this gave me flashbacks like I was in Nam.

And thanks again for the contribution by the OP, especially the later link to the source code. I'm sure this was legitimate (I'll take a look at the source directly here in a sec), but you can never be too cautious (especially on HBH!). :p [/quote]

The SOURCE CODE IS IN THE MEDIAFIRE LINK

I am a 19 year old aspiring software developer, not someone trying to put "malware" on your computer.

I'm no skiddledaddle…

0 0

ellipsis wrote: [quote]mattseanbachman wrote: I was a teeny bit taken aback by this. With due respect to the OP, the first thing someone should have posted back to him should have been something to the effect of "wtf? I'm not running compiled code!"

But no, we had something to the effect of [quote]Its is very much like Cygwin ! ….. . Thanks for sharing.

And thanks again for the contribution by the OP, especially the later link to the source code. I'm sure this was legitimate (I'll take a look at the source directly here in a sec), but you can never be too cautious (especially on HBH!). :p [/quote]

The SOURCE CODE IS IN THE MEDIAFIRE LINK

I am a 19 year old aspiring software developer, not someone trying to put "malware" on your computer.

I'm no skiddledaddle…[/quote] Nevertheless, we can't really know that and thus I actually consider it kind of rude to not post the source to start with instead of an executable.

0 -1

By the way, this is the last forum post where I will provide the sourceforge url.

If you want to find it all you have to do is google: "YellowShell Command".

It's like the first result. Sorry for posting too much.

Oh..and if you want to scan my files..go right ahead..I wouldn't host an open source application with malware attached.

0 0

ellipsis wrote:

I'm no skiddledaddle…

FYI, I didn't mean to sound accusatory. Just want people to be careful.

0 0

I was actually half way through writin a response like "WTF, I'm not downloading this or running this" when it was first posted but then I had to leave.

0 1

fashizzlepop wrote: I was actually half way through writin a response like "WTF, I'm not downloading this or running this" when it was first posted but then I had to leave.

therefore, your post is of no utter use whatsover. and somehow, didn't anyone bother checking the links he provided?

0 0

fuser wrote: [quote]fashizzlepop wrote: I was actually half way through writin a response like "WTF, I'm not downloading this or running this" when it was first posted but then I had to leave.

therefore, your post is of no utter use whatsover. and somehow, didn't anyone bother checking the links he provided?[/quote]

He edited his post, "Guru." It's a different link from what he initially posted.

What fashizzlepop said was pertinent when he said it.

0 1

yeah, but still. Why don't anyone just check the links he provided in the first place? The links he gave are more than adequate, there's the compiled version and the source code version as well.

0 0

fuser wrote: yeah, but still. Why don't anyone just check the links he provided in the first place? The links he gave are more than adequate, there's the compiled version and the source code version as well.

Well my memory is already a bit fuzzy but the first post he had just had an executable in it. He soon corrected it after spyware said something about it, and added the source code to HBH even. Sometime after that he edited his original post, so now it includes both the source and binary.

I reread my response above to you and it sounded rude in retrospect, my apologiesf ro that.

0 0

fashizzlepop wrote: I was actually half way through writin a response like "WTF, I'm not downloading this or running this" when it was first posted but then I had to leave. fuser wrote: therefore, your post is of no utter use whatsover. and somehow, didn't anyone bother checking the links he provided? Fuser, you're being a dick. Stop it.

OP: One of the great things about Sourceforge is that you can post the source of your open project there. Make use of that capability, then you won't end up in a 20+ post thread where most of it is people trying to get you to do that very thing. Provide an executable for the morons, source for the people that care.

0 -1

@define

Believe I won't make that mistake again. I started this mess.