Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

PyNet

0 0

Here is some commented code for a botnet written in python.It show the process, and whats needed for a IRC botnet. It also gives tips and examples on compiling python code into .exe's

I tried posting an article, but some problems arose. They told me to submit a link to pastebin, but I decided to just write my own webpage to display it. It would be easier to take comments about the article in the forums anyway.

0 1

thanks for the article, I think I can learn from it.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: They told you to pastebin it so that they could read it, accept the article, then post it. If your article is too long, then a bug in the system means that it appears blank.

Upon reading, that can go in the code bank.

I knew you would say that lol.

It is in the code bank, well an un-commented version.

And @fuser: I'm glad to help teach what I know. It helps me learn more and helps me retain more if I try and teach. If you do decide to write one, I'd like to see it.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]techb wrote: It is in the code bank, well an un-commented version.

Oh, you can use comments there, too.[/quote]

The code is messy with all the comments.

Besides, code and only code should go in the codebank. Something that's as heavily commented shouldn't be submitted there.

I find it common curtsy to make a separate post for commentary and reply's.

I posted the code for it in the codebank before I did this one, and it has still yet to be commented. Posting here supports feedback; you have responded in this post twice so far.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: Also, there's a rate and comment system.

And who has actually used it recently? The last response or rating was March 26 2010. I have updated my own code, and rated my own stuff though(yes, conceded); no true traffic for two months….

I posted in the forums, and you personally responded about an hour later.

0 0

That's not the point though.

More people have looked at it here than they have at the codebank.

0 0

I don't know for sure, HBH doesn't show how many times code has been viewed. But this one has been viewed 76 times so far. And guests can view this post also; whereas they can't view the codebank.

0 0

I do like to look good. What else do I have? Not a life, that's for sure lol. And looking good can be important. Its what first impressions are usually based on.

Anyway, I knew you wouldn't like me posting here lol. But sometimes our conversations are fun. Nice to but heads every now and then.

0 0

I didn't know I was coming off that way.

I just get excited with learning new things, especially about stuff like botnets.