Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

PySerial Tutorial

0 0

Now in Articals->Programming

0 0

MoshBat wrote: Once again, you post something in the entirely wrong section. That is, there is a "Lessons" category in the forums. Of course, an admin can move that, since this is considerably more useful than the usual crap that gets mis-posted.

Also, unless you have a particular reason for posting it in the forums, I'd suggest using the Articles link on the left side to submit an article. :)

0 0

I was going to post it in How-To's but when I previewed the post, the code tags and url tags didn't work.

I didn't want to get rejected because it looked like a jumbled mess. So I stuck it in here.

Sorry if it annoyed anyone. I would love it to be moved into the Lessons, if a moderator could help me out.

0 0

I just submitted it in the programming article section, tags where a no-go in the preview, but if it gets accepted hoary, if not eh.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: I also think article submission should be a matter of "public" vote. Just throwing that out there.

I was going to delete this thread, but I think MoshBat has a good point.

The only draw back would be voting time. Sure admins might not get it reviewed the moment its posted, but its never been more than a day before I had a response.

I think if it where public voting:

It would be passed after a certain point level. The point level of the voter has an effect on the up/down point level. And if it didn't reach the point level by a certain date, it would be rejected.

But then again, the public on HBH would have to get online often to vote, or you would be rejected from lack of time, not quality of work.

But that could help stimulate the user rate/base.

Thats just my thoughts on the matter.