Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Disable USB

0 0

A small simple tool that disables USB drives in C++.

Here is the basic code that disables the USB. Simple registry editing

DWORD dwVal1 = 4;
HKEY hKey;
res=RegOpenKeyEx(HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,"SYSTEM\\CurrentControlSet\\Services\\UsbStor", 0, KEY_ALL_ACCESS, &hKey);                 if(res!=ERROR_SUCCESS)
{
MessageBox(0,"Error Disabling USB","Error",MB_ICONEXCLAMATION|MB_OK  );
}
res=RegSetValueEx (hKey, "Start", 0, REG_DWORD, (LPBYTE)&dwVal1 , sizeof(DWORD));                            
if(res==ERROR_SUCCESS)
   MessageBox(0,"Disabling USB Done","Success",0);```

Here is the link to the tool
http://www.sendspace.com/file/cwzt9z

Admin from hell
0 0

I've had that some reg. edit in a batch file for ever. Why are you posting someone Else's work BTW.

0 0

I have reasons to believe DMWM's account is hacked. I urge an administrator to take a look at this matter.

0 0

Oh God..

Actually I was posting it for starters who did not know about it on how to do it in a C\C++ program.

This was one of the small apps I wrote during my vacation a few years ago (It was written by myself..if u have doubt.., plz mail me on that address or something :) .

I have submitted a Win32 API registry editing functions article and thought that this thread would act as an example.. It was not accepted as it turned out blank on submission I was told.

Sorry if I had done something wrong… my account is not hacked lol :)