Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Windows API Reference

0 0

Anybody know where I can find an updated win32/64 api reference to download? The (ancient) win32.hlp is missing many functions, and some information about the windows constants. Btw it's not for vb, so please, no links to vb api calls reference.

0 0

win32 api reference on MSDN

"There are no new user-mode functions specific to the 64-bit platform, so both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of an application can be still compiled from a single codebase, although some older APIs have been deprecated, and some of the APIs that were already deprecated in Win32 were entirely removed." - wikipedia

0 0

Any idea how to download it?

0 0

cyb3rl0rd1867 wrote: Any idea how to download it?

Downthemall, wget+regex or just do it manually.

0 0

Manually and downthemall won't cut it since there are thousands of articles contained in that site. Wget also won't work since I don't want the whole site just the win32 and com development section.

I may have found it in the visual studio documentation but I can't find out till I download it but it coul take awhile. It's 2.25 gb