Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

How to hide processes

0 0

I am trying to improve the key-logger provided in the code bank(C Programming)..

So far,I have only been able to make it start automatically without appearing obvious(The reg code replaced by autoexec.bat)…

I wish to make it disappear on the process list on windows but Google didn't provide too much info…

Any help(I also need it for my program to remotely control several comps(Gremlin))??

0 0

onejerlo wrote: I am trying to improve the key-logger provided in the code bank(C Programming)..

So far,I have only been able to make it start automatically without appearing obvious(The reg code replaced by autoexec.bat)…

I wish to make it disappear on the process list on windows but Google didn't provide too much info…

Any help(I also need it for my program to remotely control several comps(Gremlin))??

In case you don't manage to hide the process, you might want to consider renaming it to something important like Windows_update_manager or something :P that should get the attention off the process!

Retired
10 0

I think I have one in the code bank, I know mine has the code to hide it, But, it's in c++. It might work in C.

0 0

The Code You posted(on first look) seems to just hide the prog from the user..but it should still be displayed on the process list.

I could attempt to make its name something like System…but few who would check the task list would fall for it….Most processes need to be run by system not user…and one can easily detect such suspicious entries.

0 0

If you want to hide it from Task manager, you can try one of these ideas :

1. either you could create a hook to task manager, get its list and delete the string matching name of your program.

2. or you could inject it in to another program like explorer or something.

Just give a search once more in Google. I am sure you could find many results.

0 0

Which os?