Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Favorite Programming Language

0 0

I just felt like getting to know everyone`s likes of coding. What is your favorite programming language and why?

Mine is Python,since it is my first anyway :D.It is very fun.Also,it is very easy to learn.I learned enough to start making simple programs in about two days.

So if you have the time,please reply with your answer.

0 0

Mine is html because it's so easy and you can make so nice things accessible to all :)

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

What the hell did I make a poll for?

SET

Peumonoultramicroscopicsilico
0 0

Network X welcome to Hellbound Mosh is are local a**hole so dont take anything he says seriously. Mine is VB.net simple easy smooth and has Microsofts blessing.

Anywho fine tune your python skills by doing the timed challenges here at HBH

0 0

ynori7 wrote: What the hell did I make a poll for? So I can't vote because I have no CP :( lol

0 0

Well I was just curious,I can`t vote since I dont have membership

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Network X wrote: Well I was just curious,I can`t vote since I dont have membership If you're not a member, how are you posting? If you mean exclusive membership, that has nothing to do with voting.

0 0

Mosh Honestly I didn't know I needed CP to vote.You don't have to go off on every person who does not agree with you.

0 0

Well thank you anyway for letting me know about needing CP.

Admin from hell
0 0

MoshBat wrote: you can't vote because you have less that 10 CP.

The rule is 30 forum post and at least 1 community point for those wondering.

Noted for FAQ page.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

korg wrote: [quote]MoshBat wrote: you can't vote because you have less that 10 CP.

The rule is 30 forum post and at least 1 community point for those wondering.

Noted for FAQ page.[/quote] I think it may have been increased to 50 posts and the FAQ wasn't updated. I could be wrong though.

Admin from hell
0 0

Nope still 30.

0 0

It's irrelevant how many CP and forum posts it needs as it was only added so that not any schmuck who had just created an account would be able to vote in the admin poll we had some time ago. I really think we should remove that limit now.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: Well, the limit still has it's merits, no matter what the poll. Same as with the shoutbox. There are some people who are a bit bitter at getting banned, and like to do little things to annoy us. True enough, but I reckon the shoutbox to need more restriction than a mere poll since new or a tad inactive members should get to vote on things like their favourite programming language as well. They won't exactly be spamming us and the appeal of spamming a poll here isn't exactly as high as annoying people in the shoutbox. Not to mention that to fuck with the poll they'd have to really go out of their way as it's only one vote per account. My suggestion is to, if not remove it, add a functionality for making restricted or unrestricted polls depending on its creator's judgment.

0 0

Moshbat, you is are local A**hole and we love you for that :love:

0 0

COM wrote: I really think we should remove that limit now. I agree, then I'd actually be able to vote again ^^

0 0

coughpsycho?cough

He's actually pretty cool if you got to know him.

0 0

Well, this wasn't an option in the polls so i'm posting it here: I prefer Ruby.

Guess who's the single "other" vote in the polls…

0 0

MoshBat wrote: There are very bitter banned users who like to fuck with HBH. Ask the fair few of us who keep having our passwords reset. Anything to fuck with any part of HBH seems to be fair game. I can very well believe that there are very bitter banned users and that some of you get subjected to password resets or I rather presume password reset attempts. Still, someone who would honestly take so much time out of his day to create new accounts over and over again merely to cast one vote in a poll is very unlikely because, quite frankly, they could do a whole lot more damage/annoy us more in other ways. For instance there are the forums to spam, comments, code bank, etc. All of them are much better targets than casting one single vote in a poll, not to mention that just the spamming of multiple accounts would be worse than the voting itself, which should have no more effect on the site than for us to see a slightly larger number somewhere. And to be honest, I'm inclined to say fair play to anyone who feels that passionately about a programming language or whatever is on the poll to waste a bunch of time creating an account, logging in, casting a vote and then repeating. I don't think that newer/a tad inactive users should suffer because of such a thing in polls of the type we've got now that are more for a general interesting statistic and a feature exactly to entertain the users here, all of them. As previously mentioned I proposed having a functionality allowing for both restricted and unrestricted polls in the case it would be necessary to make them restricted. That should suffice.

0 0

Assembly, 'cause it's fuckin' awesome!

0 0

Since the vote count is maxed, I will post here:

C++ [I am learning this at my university. I love the language]

Banned
0 0

It all depends on what type of application you are planning to write.

For simpler things, I prefer perl, as it is quick to write and it runs on every operating system that has an interpreter.

For more in depth programs, I use C++, as it is a lower level language and allows for more control.

Id like to learn ASM, then have control over hardware through more direct means.

Programming is a preference, some people like java, some like C++, some like perl, some like python. They essentially have the same capabilities, just some can be taken further than others.

0 0

My Favorite language is C#