Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Would it be possible?

0 0

Is it possible to make a multiple user ftp server. Our school is looking for a solution so that you can reach your school project files from anywhere.

If so: Would it be possible to make a GUI that connects to the server?

The Manager
0 0

Short answer: Yes, Yes

0 0

Even a simple website would work, to just store files…? That would be very easy and less hassle once set up.

0 0

Okey! THX

Off topic: Moshbat, NICE avatar!

The Manager
0 0

This was screaming to me…I resisted and only answered the questions at hand. A simple google search would have gotten you answers. And if your school cannot sort this out…TRANSFER RIGHT NOW!

0 0

I just think this stupid threadmaker were lazy :3

Admin from hell
0 0

I'd love to meet his teaching staff. :D

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]Avlid wrote: I just think this stupid threadmaker were lazy :3 *was[/quote]

*is!

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]Avlid wrote: [quote]MoshBat wrote: [quote]Avlid wrote: I just think this stupid threadmaker were lazy :3 *was[/quote] *is![/quote] No, he made the thread. Past tense.[/quote] If it had said "I just think this stupid threadmaker is lazy when he made this thread." then you'd be right. But he didn't say that. The threadmaker can still be lazy, so his correction is fine (plus it's his comment he corrected, so he knows what he means).

0 0

SVN/CVS is the way to go. These are a sort of FTP protocols which allow the users to upload, download, sync and maintain work in "repositories" (folders full of programs, documents and other stuff).

There's a few SVN programs for Windows that integrate with the (default) Windows shell (Explorer). I've used TortoiseSVN and that worked fine, excellent tool for people who have to use Windows because of educational institutes' rules.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]ynori7 wrote: [quote]MoshBat wrote: [quote]Avlid wrote: [quote]MoshBat wrote: [quote]Avlid wrote: I just think this stupid threadmaker were lazy :3 *was[/quote] *is![/quote] No, he made the thread. Past tense.[/quote] If it had said "I just think this stupid threadmaker is lazy when he made this thread." then you'd be right. But he didn't say that. The threadmaker can still be lazy, so his correction is fine (plus it's his comment he corrected, so he knows what he means).[/quote] Since the thread creator hasn't returned, he was lazy at the time of post. Now, if he had returned at some point, and repeated the laziness, it wouldn't be past tense…[/quote] Bam, you lose. Guess who created the thread? The very same person who's quote we're disputing.

0 0

I'm the Threadmaker! And i were / is lazy!

And i think it's quite cute that lazyness can start a discussion like this :3