Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

help with "invisible" text please

0 0

hi everyone,

I've been looking on google for a while and I can't find the right information for what I'm trying to do.

I want to make a code that outputs some text "invisible". I want it to show only when it is highlighted. example: markup<font color="ffffff">text here</font> -or-

p {text-color:#ffffff;}
</style>

<p>message here</p>```
This will make the text invisible in a white background but visible when it is highlighted.

how would you go about doing this so that is is "invisible" in any background??

NOTE: CSS or HTML only please.

thanks in advance
**-HacKid**

EDIT: Sorry I made this thread in the wrong place of the forums... I realized it after I had already posted it.

0 0

You can give this a shot:

<html>
<head>
<style>
p{display:none;)
</style>
</head>
<body>
<p>try this!</p>
</body>
</html>

0 0

They only way I know how to do it is by changing it to the background color. Why would it need to be invisible on every page? Can't you just change the color of it for another page?

0 0

Cybernaught wrote: They only way I know how to do it is by changing it to the background color. Why would it need to be invisible on every page? Can't you just change the color of it for another page?

From what I gather he wants text that can not be simply found by highlighting which mean changing a background color won't help. display:none; should do the trick for him.

0 0

p4plus2 wrote: [quote]Cybernaught wrote: They only way I know how to do it is by changing it to the background color. Why would it need to be invisible on every page? Can't you just change the color of it for another page?

From what I gather he wants text that can not be simply found by highlighting which mean changing a background color won't help. display:none; should do the trick for him.[/quote]

HacKid wrote: I want to make a code that outputs some text "invisible". I want it to show only when it is highlighted.

Anyhow, this should do the trick:

<style>
p{
color:transparent;
}
</style>```

Edit: and don't use the font tag, it's too old for the newer, cooler html standards. Use the style attribute or a span tag.