Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

interactive c++

0 0

I would like to learn some programming languages. I was told C is the one to start out with. I have some books which I'll go through, but was wondering if there were any free online interactive training site for C++. I've looked around, but can only find pay site, that I can crack "yet." If anyone knows of any good sites, please let me know.

0 0

Like I said, I have some books, but thanks for the links, I'll check them out.

0 1

warp981 wrote: I would like to learn some programming languages. I was told C is the one to start out with.

Your learning C++ as a starting language :o

C++ is one of hte most advacned high level languages there are. Good luck starting with it. Although once you master it, you can code pretty much anything.

Good luck! ;)

0 0

C++ isn't really all that advanced in a lot of ways. VB is considered a HIGH LEVEL language, since it is the farthest from what the processor actually reads when not compiled. C would be considered a Mid/Low level language, as it is very close to what the processor reads in a lot of ways. You may think ASM is the definition of a low level language, and it's not. You can't really program, no matter how good you are, in something very close to what a processor reads.

If your going towards C++, break it down. I'd suggest learning PHP for a C-like syntax, and then learning JAVA for Object Oriented concepts. C++ adds very little other than OO.

0 0

Mr_Cheese wrote:

Your learning C++ as a starting language :o

C++ is one of hte most advacned high level languages there are. Good luck starting with it. Although once you master it, you can code pretty much anything.

Good luck! ;)

omg you sound exactly like my programming teacher

0 0

Can somebody advice me some good reading about learning c++?