Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

making a batch file to run the command prompt

0 0

our school has the run program disabled so how can i make a simple batch file to open up cmd? YES i did use google but it didnt help much first i tried this

exec cmd pause

in every possible combination, but THEN i tried

start cmd

which opened up cmd about a thousand times… i have tried a lot of stuff and i cant get it to work can someone who knows how to do this please help me?

0 0

Just simply type cmd and save it as .bat

It shouldn't have opened a bunch of time unless you had it in a loop.

0 0

ok ya that works, but my school has the cmd disabled… let's say (hypothetically, of course) that i want to gain admin access. i read an article on this site that there are remote administration tools (rat) files that i could copy unto a floppy to gain admin rights. the only problem is that i have the run command, the command prompt, and a bunch of other stuff disabled… is there anyway i could make a batch file to find and copy it unto the floppy for me?

0 0

Install the program WinXP Manager onto a USB pen drive.

0 0

Erm the looped thing is something i sometime shave a problem with, it's to do with where it is run somehting like that :S cant quite remmeber, all you need to do if put your commands in the .bat file, example: net user usernamehere passwordhere /add this should add a high privilage user… login and edit the registry to make it less detectible google for the exact possition and stuff meh.

0 1
@echo off
title 1337 h4x0r coz i c4n us3 c0mmand
command.com

0 0

nicely put Mr_Cheese ;)

mrwigg1es: like Mr_Cheese said, use command.com instead of cmd.exe. not only will command.com work for Windows 9x, many admins also forget to restrict it.

if you're really stuck, put command.com on a floppy disk, and bring it to school. insert the disk and get instant access ;)

0 0

thank you all for your replies i will def. try this monday. theres one computer room in our school that has all the same restrictions but is never monitored by anyone, meaning there is no one in the room, which is good.

…thats it