Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

I like cheese

0 0

This is off topic if I'm not mistaken ;) That means, I can say, with pride that I like cheese :) Do you like cheese?

0 0

what kind of cheese?

0 0

Good old mature cheddar - love it. I also like edam, but am not such a fan of blue vein stilton.

0 0

scankyfrank wrote: what kind of cheese?

Does it matter?

I prefer white cheese, red cheese is horrible :\

0 0

what about mozzarella? I like that.

0 0

CHEDDER

0 0

scankyfrank wrote: what about mozzarella? I like that.

On pizza its good, not had it on anything else :p

MD: Cheeder? White or red ;)

0 0

Ill eat almost anything

0 0

What about cheshire? It's had to cut because it crumbles easy, but if you can get a nice thin 4mm layer of cheese on a piece of bread with butter, you have an Uber cheese buttie.

Actually, I think I'll… wheres my ruler….

0 0

If there's one insult to cheeses its procesed cheese - by my god, cheesestrings are stringy…

0 0

What about airosol cheese? Or "Cheese in a Can" thats an insult to cheese ;)

0 0

i'll eat pretty much any type of cheese… except that crap in a can ;)

0 0

Yes n3w7yp3, but you would eat shit on a platter should someone serve it to you.

:P

0 0

n3w7yp3 wrote: i'll eat pretty much any type of cheese… except that crap in a can ;)

Crap in a can? Thats just wrong -_-

lol

0 1

n3w7yp3 wrote: i'll eat pretty much any type of cheese… except that crap in a can ;)

thats how it should be!

Heres my input….. ;)

as a very experianced cheese eater, i would recommend the "guiness cheese" thats made with part guiness or "mexican cheese" which has spices and chillies mixed in. Both are brillant cheeses if your looking for a vartiety. Those are personally my favourite cheeses.

However, if your looking for a much simpler more common cheese, then a good cheddar is what you want. Many people say they dont like cheddar because its "plain" or "boring". However, yes it is very common, but its common for a reason. I suggest you buy the mature cheddar range. A good mature cheddar can hold its ground agasint virtually any cheese, providing you get a decent organic mature cheddar. However, dont buy any of that lame mild cheddar crap; thats just tasteless and plain and is bordering on being fake. Thats the same with Edam. Edam is a cheap subsitute for cheese. 1/2 of its plastic and i strongly suggest not buying edam.

If your more into the red cheeses, the majority of people would go for "red leicester", but dont be fooled. They only pick this cheese because they dont know any other. I personally find red leicester to be veyr over rated. If you are more into red cheeses, you could try Double Glouster. It can be found to be a bit kinda.. soapy, but overall its a very good medium cheese. Id favour that over red lesicester.

Blue cheeses arent very popular amoungst young people. Mainly due to it is the strongest cheese varitey you can get. I personally love this varitey of cheese. The most common and well known blue cheese is "stilton", which you've probably heard of. Its well known for a good reason. Although one of the most common cheeses (and i usally perfer the less known kinds).. i find Stilton to be the king of blue cheeses, even above Roquefort cheese, which is a very very nice blue cheese. This type of cheese particualry goes well with slices of a french baguette and nothing else (dont use butter this is a big common mistake - because the cheese's texture can act as butter).

Still on the soft cheese variety. If your not too much into strong cheeses, i would suggest Brie. Its fairly common and well known, (made my the french). However i can find Brie to be a little tastless and it jsut relies on the texture. But many people enjoy it, and i can see what they mean. Although it can be tasteless, the texture can make any bread taste brillant. Worth a try.

As you can see, i eat alot of cheese (but i think i shoudl cut down - cheese is veyr bad for cholestrol)

• prepares for cheese and Mr_Cheese related jokes *

0 0

This topic is cheesy ;) umm MR_Cheese thats alot to write on the subject of cheese lol! Manltd is obsessed with cheese and pie and cheese pie :D

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Strong cheese on toast!!!

0 0

MD wrote: This topic is cheesy ;) umm MR_Cheese thats alot to write on the subject of cheese lol! Manltd is obsessed with cheese and pie and cheese pie :D

List of good stuff:

1. Cheese
  2. Pie
  3. Cheese Pie
  4. Breathing
  5. Sleeping
  6. Anything else

0 0

Mmmmm… Cheese!

0 0

You lot are crazy, :D cant beat a good old cheese burger thoe.

0 0

Crazy? No, just cheese lovers =)

0 0

mash potatos and cheese is pretty nice i havn't had any in a while though :D

0 0

speaking of potatoes, we mustn't forget cheese fries ;)

0 0

n3w7yp3 wrote: speaking of potatoes, we mustn't forget cheese fries ;)

Blreg… I'd rather have cheese on a stick, um :)

0 0

fondue!!!! fondue hasn't come up yet!!!! Mr_Cheese has a fondue set If i'm not mistaken.

0 0

Ok, i confess my sins, I LOVE EDAM CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! ;)

OoOoOoOoO Babybel XD

0 1

scankyfrank - yeah i do!!! love fondue! have you ever had a "reclet" ? i dunno how you spell ot :-\

Watcher - Nooo! Edam is simply plastic, you get no real taste of tru cheese. You should try cheddar first etc

0 0

Hmm,

Come to the site for the first time in about 6 months and i see your all doing pretty well, WTF? 'Registered Members: 3817', Jesus. Come on, Whos sat there making random accounts?…lol

I Like cheese :)

0 0

Went and brought the strongest chedder i could find, wasnt that bad :P

Edam ownz still thoe :)

0 0

WaTcHeR wrote: Went and brought the strongest chedder i could find, wasnt that bad :P

Edam ownz still thoe :)

Edam ownz nothing ….

Cheder pwns all >_>

0 0

Never EDAM OWNZ, oh yeah Edam for life :)

0 0

Brie, Camembert and Quark. Now theres some GOOD CHEESE! ;)