Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Coke or Pepsi

0 0

I just gotta ask this coke or pepsi

Coke for me

0 0

ill keep track of the ppl….

im for coke

COKE: 12
MD hack4u knutrainer hackerbabe Medieval Anubis deicide weapon Mr_Cheese BaaB system_meltdown HvT BlackBox

PEPSI:9 Casper Slight Return BobbyB Darth_Pengo saxible WaTcHeR scankyfrank slack Xero

0 0

Coke

0 0

Pepsi…I will start the revolution! -shakes fist-

0 0

Coke All the Way Man! and Coca-Cola is good too.

0 0

ok i gota say i like both an differnt occasions coke i can drink when ever while they have great flavers such as lime and vinilla that just make me happy i living

pepsi is great with meals any meal theres nothin better than deinking pepsi after a box af pizza

but if some one asked me if they had to get rid of one forever i would have to say pepsi can go

coke for life

0 0

DIET COKE!!!

0 0

diet is horrible no taste and no point whats the diet

0 0

to tie it up Pepsi

0 0

Coke. I live for that soda.

0 0

Pepsi. Too nice.

0 1

Coke!

but did you know…

a coke lorry carrying the coke 'syrup' has to have by law, a sign saying "corrosive material" displayed.

pubs/bars use coke to clean up the bar and tables, the coke erodes the dirt and is hten wiped off.

coke syrup has the same acidity as car battery acid

0 0

Pepsi all the way baby! wow viva la revolution!

0 0

Pepsi Pepsi Pepsi!! But not Pepsi max. yuk! …what ever happened to pepsi blue?

I have a question for people:

Holden or Ford?

0 0

peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepsiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:p:p:p:p

0 0

Cherry Coke all the way B)

0 0

ohh…. this it tough. I dont like normal coke very much; i prefer diet. But i drink pepsi more because i can get crazy geman bottles for cheap. What about Irn Bru!!! now that is a drink that could beat coke or pepsi anyday: though i think it might be only availiable in the UK. If i cant god Irn Bru i'd go pepsi.

btw, Cheese have you tried Irn Bru?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irn_Bru

0 0

in some places they dont even have jammie dodgers!!!!!

how will there ever be world peace without them :(

0 0

Coke & Pepsi i dont mind

0 0

Mr_Cheese wrote: Coke!

but did you know… [quote] a coke lorry carrying the coke 'syrup' has to have by law, a sign saying "corrosive material" displayed.

pubs/bars use coke to clean up the bar and tables, the coke erodes the dirt and is hten wiped off.

coke syrup has the same acidity as car battery acid[/quote]

Yea thats crazy stuff but true they should really sort that out :D and anyone thinking of switching from coke to fanta(like i did) dont beacuse its owned (no intended pun) by coke

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Coke definately

0 0

always the real thing ;)

0 0

they used to have actual COKE CAINE in coca-cola hence the name :D i loooove coke

0 0

Coke.

0 0

pepsi…im addict

0 0

C0keB)

0 0

depends hot day kebab pepsi, perfect!, hot day fish and chips chilled can of coke beutiful!

0 0

You would say that Wolfman XD

0 1

wolfmankurd wrote: depends hot day kebab pepsi, perfect!, hot day fish and chips chilled can of coke beutiful!

someone else who likes kebabs!!! beer + kebabs.. does it get any better.

0 0

Anyone who's English likes kebabs, to be honest. Man, I want a kebab…

0 0

Pepsi.

Coca-Cola is known to hire thugs to kill its own workers whenever they go on strike. Happened in Columbia a while ago. I've also heard that in India and parts of Africa Coca-Cola has taken the clean water to make their Coke which is shipped back to the West while the natives are forced to drink unsanitary water causing deaths.

Pepsi. ;)

0 0

MD wrote: they used to have actual COKE CAINE in coca-cola hence the name :D i loooove coke

thats a myth. in truth coke was invented by an old doctor searching for a remedy that will help ur body. ofcourse coke does not help ur body, but the coke still tasted good and sold pretty well after the doctor died thx to a person who was in the sales business.. there was a VERY small period of time when a group of drug smuggelers would use coke to transfer cocain. although it wusnt coming directly from the factory but insterted later by the smuggelers.

Just wanted to clear that up.

I'd choose pepsi over coke, but I drink both.

0 0

crack

0 0

I'm gonna have to agree with the commercials actually… Pepsi is good with food, but Coke is better when you just want a refreshing drink.

0 0

Coke or Pepsi? Neither… Coffee :)

0 0

Haykuro wrote: MD wrote: they used to have actual COKE CAINE in coca-cola hence the name :D i loooove coke thats a myth. in truth coke was invented by an old doctor searching for a remedy that will help ur body. ofcourse coke does not help ur body, but the coke still tasted good and sold pretty well after the doctor died thx to a person who was in the sales business.. there was a VERY small period of time when a group of drug smuggelers would use coke to transfer cocain. although it wusnt coming directly from the factory but insterted later by the smuggelers.

Just wanted to clear that up.

I'd choose pepsi over coke, but I drink both.

Well actually, there was once not cocain actually but alkaloids of the coca plant, nowa-days they use spent leaves that have been bacically all cocained out

0 0

deicide wrote: Coke coke!