Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

new hacking site

0 0

I'm thinking about redoing HwH (HackinG WitH HaykurO) and changing it to the new site that is currently being called: iNPHORMATiON PiRATES

[EDIT] a.k.a. iP pronounced eye-pee now, i just noticed its like TCP/IP.. yes im slow.. lol [/EDIT]

anywho, the site will contain: Podcasts Radio shows Videos Articles Forums Talk shows and much much more, all related to security of any kind (phreaking, cracking, hacking, social engineering).

basiclly my plan is to expand the site to a much broader site and less boundarys to the hackers.

Any ideas or thoughts wud be great, looking for admins to keep the site going.. thx guys!

-Haykuro

0 0

Sounds cool man!

0 1

sounds good and im lookin forward to seeing it. however.. you must be careful about sites like this. It seems the latest craze to setup hacking CMS sites.

Ever since HBH was setup, several other people followed in the trend and now we have several php-fusion/CMS sites about hacking. These sites arent very successful.

To really make your site successful (if your gonna do a CMS hacking site) you need to have a edge to pull it off. Something that makes it different from all over hacking sites.

0 0

lol woops read that post after i made the site today..

got a domain name special thanks to a friend of mine i use to give free stuff too, like coding and junk :) :)!!!

http://www.inphormationpirates.net

0 0

this stie im planning on it being the ultimate hacker resource, every kind of hacking in 1 site, no limits.. most sites entertain only sertent forms of hacking mine will have almost all forms i can think of and will have an extra area for forms i might have missed!