Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

wierd in command prompt

0 0

I havn't used my command promt in ages (run->command)

and i try putting a command into it and it just disapears ?!? why the hell is this, its kind of annoying

0 0

What version of Windows are u using? It should be "command" for Win98 and "cmd" for win2k and XP…

0 0

Im on XP when i type CMD i cant type anything in the bloody box

0 0

check your color settings.. type color a or are you telneting because that happens sometimes when you telnet…

0 0

color? im not telenting or anythin

0 0

he meant, typemarkupcolor a in your 'bloody' prompt ;+)

but if you want default colours, hit markupcolor 7

:) Hope I helped :)

Lover of Parkour
0 0

I think I know what he's taliking about and I am having the same problem. When you click any button while in the cmd then it just exiits. No warning, error message or anything. one button…gone. Also if I open command.com in the run thing on xp it will work except net niew. I wanted to try some stuff and the net view thing just messes it all up.

Hope I carified things because I'm hoping for answers too. NC

0 0

Scared me there, guys. I opened command.com to see what your problem might have been and I couldn't type! I was like wtf!? But I just waited a little bit and it came back.

Maybe it's because it hasn't been used in a long time.

0 0

Kalkran wrote: he meant, typemarkupcolor a in your 'bloody' prompt ;+)

but if you want default colours, hit markupcolor 7

:) Hope I helped :)

didn't go off when i typed that, but if i type ping (website.com) it goes off

0 0

You could always write your own command interpreter ;)

0 0

maybe but im not quite sure how

Lover of Parkour
0 0

But what's with the thing with net view, and i can't type anything into cmd without it shutting down atomatically. Thats not one command and it messes up. Thats oe random button and it turns off like I typed in "exit"

And I don't have the time on my hands to write one. Damn school But that would be an awsome progeramming challenge hint hint "make the ultimate command line system for a hacker" cool huh?