Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

HIPHOP

0 0

Ok, i really want to know who loves hiphop and rap :p

Just let it know here and tell me which crew you like the most :D

I like Black Wallstreet next to the Ruff Ryders Crew.

Oh Yeah, FUCK 50!

0 0

No offense to your tasetes but I have found rappers always look a little silly. Especially 50 cent how I hate him and hi 'gangsta rap'

0 0

I hate all the popular rap you see on the tv all the time. I can't stand it.

I prefer the more relaxed hip hop/rap of de la soul and jurassic five amongst others. Also that way I don't have to constantly hear about gunfights and ho's.

0 0

Looks like I double posted.

0 0

The game and blackwallsreet for life WEST SIDE TILL I DIE

0 0

2 words. Notorious B.I.G. ONLY good rapper.

0 0

hell no, 2pac was way better than biggie

0 0

i agree with bobby alot of hiphop sucks as,all of g-unit and all that getto ass gansta shit. i liked it for a while till i grow up and needed somthiyng stimulating other than hoes rims and drugs.and this is coming from a black man.now i listen to more Ecliptic rap like kanye,jurrasic5,mos def,common ect. but while at the same time ganst rap has Influenced are culture like no other ever befor, fashion,cars,langauge,politics,the way you look at black people(whether good are bad) and a shit load more and i dont think its oing to stop any time soon. so you may not like rap to day but i bet it will effect your children some way in the future.

0 0

biggie is better than 2pac

0 0

Can't spell crap without rap. :) Zeppelin and Hendrix all the way B)

0 0

weapon wrote: i agree with bobby alot of hiphop sucks as,all of g-unit and all that getto ass gansta shit. i liked it for a while till i grow up and needed somthiyng stimulating other than hoes rims and drugs.and this is coming from a black man.now i listen to more Ecliptic rap like kanye,jurrasic5,mos def,common ect. but while at the same time ganst rap has Influenced are culture like no other ever befor, fashion,cars,langauge,politics,the way you look at black people(whether good are bad) and a shit load more and i dont think its oing to stop any time soon. so you may not like rap to day but i bet it will effect your children some way in the future.

i agree with you on this one(but not the biggie thing :D) but i hate g-unit there fools but i love gangsta rap and i like kanye i look any type of hip-hop rap and stuff like that, common is just tight as hell

0 0

the rap side of things for me… shabba & skibba, rolldeep crew ;)