Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Friend hacking aim HELP!

0 0

EDIT: ITS NOT MY FRIEND!

SO…Is there any good ideas that I can give him a little payback? PLEASE HELP!…HES PISSING ME OFF!

0 0

Punch him in the face?

0 1

sleep with his gf?

0 0

Sleep with him?

0 0

BobbyB wrote: Sleep with him? ^^^

0 0

STFU…lol and no its not my friend but HELP! what can i do to get payback come on mr.cheese! help me out here!

0 0

Hack his AIM account.

0 1

hotfoot wrote: what can i do to get payback come on mr.cheese! help me out here!

personaly, if it was me, and someone i know hacked and stole one of my accounts, i'd go over his house kick him in.

if your a pussy, you could freeze every email account he has.

0 0

Ok here is what you do scroll down for answer

Have intercourse with his dad. I know it sounds simple but it will do the trick. Make sure to take plenty of pictures through out the whole act and get plenty of close ups.Just kidding, but seriously I would just punch him in the face as previously suggested.;)

0 0

Create an elaborate system of weights and pullies outside his front door. Thus, when he opens it, a ball will roll towards his cat, scaring it and making it run out the door. A passing dog will see the cat, and chase after it. However, being a dog with few spacial-awareness skills, he will run in to a cleverly designed cage placed on the path. Enraged, the dog will rattle the cage, causing jug of water to fall off the top and fill up a bucket placed on the high end of a see-saw. The increase in weight will push up the other end of the see saw, on which there is placed a rope connected to the mat the person standing on. Due to the upwards motion of the see-saw, the mat will be pulled away from his feet. He will fall face first in a muddy puddle dug by you earlier that day, at which point the dog will escape the cage by managing to bend the thin (and in my opinion, rather low-quality) metal that makes up the cage. He will smell the bacon you placed in the victim's pocket earlier that day, and will ravage him to get at the bacon.

That way, not only does his face get muddy, but he is also ravaged by a feisty and strong-jawed dog.

0 0

Holy shit bobbyb funny stuff.

0 0

Aww i wanted to put my google image here but ok :( I'll go find somewhere else

0 0

BobbyB wrote: Create an elaborate system of weights and pullies outside his front door. Thus, when he opens it, a ball will roll towards his cat, scaring it and making it run out the door. A passing dog will see the cat, and chase after it. However, being a dog with few spacial-awareness skills, he will run in to a cleverly designed cage placed on the path. Enraged, the dog will rattle the cage, causing jug of water to fall off the top and fill up a bucket placed on the high end of a see-saw. The increase in weight will push up the other end of the see saw, on which there is placed a rope connected to the mat the person standing on. Due to the upwards motion of the see-saw, the mat will be pulled away from his feet. He will fall face first in a muddy puddle dug by you earlier that day, at which point the dog will escape the cage by managing to bend the thin (and in my opinion, rather low-quality) metal that makes up the cage. He will smell the bacon you placed in the victim's pocket earlier that day, and will ravage him to get at the bacon.

That way, not only does his face get muddy, but he is also ravaged by a feisty and strong-jawed dog.

why dont you put bacon in his pocket the day the day b4 throw mud in his face and let the dog loose so he cant see the dog comin with mud in his face

0 0

y dont u just hire a hit man to get a m16 and shoot him to bits then burn his body and thow the ash in the sea lol

0 0

BobbyB wrote: Create an elaborate system of weights and pullies outside his front door. Thus, when he opens it, a ball will roll towards his cat, scaring it and making it run out the door. A passing dog will see the cat, and chase after it. However, being a dog with few spacial-awareness skills, he will run in to a cleverly designed cage placed on the path. Enraged, the dog will rattle the cage, causing jug of water to fall off the top and fill up a bucket placed on the high end of a see-saw. The increase in weight will push up the other end of the see saw, on which there is placed a rope connected to the mat the person standing on. Due to the upwards motion of the see-saw, the mat will be pulled away from his feet. He will fall face first in a muddy puddle dug by you earlier that day, at which point the dog will escape the cage by managing to bend the thin (and in my opinion, rather low-quality) metal that makes up the cage. He will smell the bacon you placed in the victim's pocket earlier that day, and will ravage him to get at the bacon.

LMAO, that's elaborate. It has to work!

0 0

personaly, if it was me, and someone i know hacked and stole one of my accounts, i'd go over his house kick him in. if your a pussy, you could freeze every email account he has

Along the lines of what mr cheese said i would just ask him if he wants to come out knock on his door and smash him in the face with a concerete baseball then throw a booklet of hospital numbers within a 100 mile radius at him

0 0

Send emails from his address (annomenous/fake mailers) too every1 that knows him, containing stuff that will really humiliate and embarress him…

0 0

Anyway, to answer your question seriously, hacking such a program as AIM is going to be hard. Your best bet is the secret question, which is sometimes "What's your favorite color," you could quite easily ask what his favorite color is, if you do it right.

Failing that, http://www.aimstealer.com will do the job if he's stupid enough.

It's obvious this guy never hacked you and it's an elaborate story for help, but there you go.

0 1

fagitz wrote: It's obvious this guy never hacked you and it's an elaborate story for help, but there you go.

yeah true, but it was fun hearing peoples revenge ideas…..

so lets stay on topic ;) back to revenge ideas!!!