Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Hello All

0 0

Hi. I've just joined this site and from what I can see it looks really good! I'm quite new to hacking but I know a bit about computers and I know that using programs like sub7 isn't skilled in any way. I know HTML and am learning javascript. I have been on enough forums to know to use correct english and not behave like a complete idiot. Thanks for your time. Regards ruairidh.

0 0

Pretty new myself :O Av fun with the challenges :D JavaScript is vital if u wanna get over the 100points mark XD

Lol, yehr, never ever start cussing people out on ur first post :P

Welcome to HBH :O

0 0

Welcome :)

Just remember to abide by the rules and you'll be fine ;)

Oh yeah, good luck and have fun! :D

0 0

Hey that's freaky I posted a reply and it dissapeared. Anyway thanks for the warm welcome and if any of you visit hackthissite I was sas01 on it but now hackthissite is dead.

0 1

sas01…

were you a admin? i remember that name from HTS. is there any reason i should do? or is it just another HTS member i remeber?

0 0

I'm glad someone can be bothered to use full English. You'll see a severe lack of it from hereonforth.

0 0

Mr_Cheese wrote: sas01…

were you a admin? i remember that name from HTS. is there any reason i should do? or is it just another HTS member i remeber?

I remember sas01 from HTS as well. I guess he was just a really active forum member. Strange.

0 0

ruairidh wrote: Hi. I've just joined this site and from what I can see it looks really good! I'm quite new to hacking but I know a bit about computers and I know that using programs like sub7 isn't skilled in any way. I know HTML and am learning javascript. I have been on enough forums to know to use correct english and not behave like a complete idiot. Thanks for your time. Regards ruairidh.Thank you for using actual English. I appreciate it!

0 0

Hey sas01 I remember you from HTS as well weird, were you an admin? and welcome to hBH :D and thanks for using proper english

0 0

I was never an admin but I was active. And it shouldn't have to be that your thanking me for using correct english. Maybe it's time to get heavy on the 'omgzzor l1k3 1 l00vv33 ta1kin&g l&73 this' group…