Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Favorite Place To Hack

0 0

I was just wondering where everyone's favorite place to hack was. Mine is in my room at night, listeing to pearl jam and sometimes I just like to sit in my car.

0 0

Pearl jam ROCKS!!!!

0 0

my sig…

0 0

I like to hack, where ever i can…

I like my house more because it has all my supplies, E.G FOOD and BEER. :D

0 0

At home, at night, when my FCKING COMPUTER WORKS MORE THAN 28kbps/FCKING SECOND!!!! and eating cereal! Cereal owns all!

0 0

at school… its fun to fool around and do w/e you want cuz then they cant ever trace it to me but to just somebody on that computer. plus being the only hacker in that school and knowing and working with the school server crosses me off any list of hoodlums ;)

0 1

best place to hack: sitting in a wheelie chair made from a racing car seat!! and eatingn a curry, with a pint of beer…. listening to some good electronic music.

my best hacks always done in that situation.. B)

0 0

StarBucks coffee using Wi-Fi supplied by starbucks listening to the classical gental music.. it calms me down and allows me to think without worrying about getting caught hacking at home..

orr………… at my house listening to chip tunes worrying my ass off makes me try to hack something as fast as possible so i dont get caught and get my ass outa the system before anyone notices..

i prefer the starbucks way, gives me less panick attacks while i sleep lol:p:o

0 0

Late at night.. All alone in my room listening to Death metal

0 1

Haykuro wrote: StarBucks coffee using Wi-Fi supplied by starbucks listening to the classical gental music..

yeah.. sitting there with a giant white chocolate mocha!!! dam i wish i had a wifi laptop.