Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Signature

0 0

Would appriciate any feedback on my signature, still using ps 7…how much better is cs? I will make sigs for people just give me the word with a decent description on what you want. Thanks

0 0

why dont you try making the sites new signature like the one you see on top look at the news for more info.

0 0

bump?

0 0

ha ha but i prefer this one…

0 0

lol….

0 0

:o Those poor kittens :(

0 0

oh, i hate kittens. i think i'll go and have another wank now :P.

0 0

lol i dont need to know that your having another wank . I hate kittens too. i was having a fight with a neigbour adn then went out for a drive with my dad. So we were coming home and suddenly the care went BUMP and we were like holy shit… what the fuck was that?!! got out, and you wouldnt believe it. We had hit a cat. And out of all the cats to commit suicide under our car, it had to be our neighbours :o. And you should hae seen there face when we gave them their cat, with its tooth through its mouth. It was a good feeling :p and also a guilty feeling. I felt really cool about it cause they deserved it after threatining my mum B) Ever since that, he has had it against us and they thought it was purposely done. lol, whats the odds of that. Talk about bad carma, karma, how ever you spell it.

0 0

haha a good feeling? omg, how can you have a good feeling about runnning a kitten over, personally I am a kitten kinda guy! kittens are way cooler than…wait what am I saying?!? Im gonna go run a kitten over…hehe the fun :D

0 0

hey slack. could you make me a cool sig saying N30QU3STY. TY DUDE:p

0 0

ok…what do you think of this….i was tempted to use myself i like it :)

and with a transparent border (if you perfer this style)

0 0

ummm yeah appriciate the feedback everyone…..:|

0 0

it's purty cool, I have version 9 cs2 i duno the differnece never noticed

0 0

soz slack relli liked the new sig. havnt ben on my computer in a while havnt had a chance to see it. ty:)