Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Remove Windows Messenger

0 0

I was reading through Rundll32 stuff on the net and i found out that it can be used to remove windows messenger. Cos Frankly the ppl at microsoft who made windows messenger should have their left testicle removed. Just run this is Command Prompt: * RunDll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection %windir%\inf\msmsgs.inf,BLC.Remove*

It seems to have worked for me, i had removed it from windows components but the program is satanic by nature and this is the only way (I've Found) to remove it. Oh yeh, and I'm not liable for ne one who fuks their computer etc etc.

0 0

I tried that and it oes tht annoying windows could not verify file ystem on…. ************** Thats so fucking annoying at every start up

0 0

Works perfectly for me, but i also removed it as a windows component, maybe u have to do that first

0 0

rember that the board does not allow back slash. try it again replacing the 92 parts with back slash