Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Read This Guys/Girls

0 0

i was surfing google i got bored so i decied to type in

"hack a school site"

i was amazed that things would come up i clicked the secondd link as it intrested me and said :

Is Your Son a Computer Hacker? (I have no idea why they do this) There are many such hackers in schools today, and your son may have started to associate with them. … www.adequacy.org/public/ stories/2001.12.2.42056.2147.html - 37k - Cached - Similar pages

i thought i would read the topic and amazed at how some poeple can moan about hacking its proberly part of life (for some people anyway).

and if u wanna see this site and look at the poll on the right hand side click on this link:

http://www.adequacy.org/public/stories/2001.12.2.42056.2147.html

~ The_Frost

0 0

Wow, you are a moron; It is a JOKE!!! (( Exlamation mark ))

If you actually read the thing you would notice how it is a joke, all the things in there are jokes; NOW, if you had commented on a news article in which another script kiddie was labeled a hacker, or someone who cracked into a DB and got a lot of CC's I could understand your anger, or rather not because you seem to be a newbie;

Have a good day;

Mean message brought to you by:

0 0

too funny…….. but hey!!!!!

Why can't a daughter be a hacker?????!!!!! sexist people…grrrrrrr

lol hackerbabe

0 0

Erm… why the double post?

0 0

heh, i found that link a while ago. funny stuff. but the sad part is some "concerned parent" may actually believe that…. :-/

0 0

LMFAO i just decided to read thru it and here are the parts that entirely expose it as retarted and fake..

Popular hacker software includes "Comet Cursor", "Bonzi Buddy" and "Flash".

Bonzi Buddy is a spyware infested monkey that flys around ur screen saying random stuff. Comet Cursor is a spyware infested cursor changer. Flash comes installed with many work or school computers. and none of them have anything to do with hacking.

If your son has requested a new "processor" from a company called "AMD", this is genuine cause for alarm. AMD is a third-world based company who make inferior, "knock-off" copies of American processor chips. They use child labor extensively in their third world sweatshops, and they deliberately disable the security features that American processor makers, such as Intel, use to prevent hacking. AMD chips are never sold in stores, and you will most likely be told that you have to order them from internet sites. Do not buy this chip! This is one request that you must refuse your son, if you are to have any hope of raising him well.

Sadly AMD is not made by child labor infested fat freaks. no its a wonderful chip sold around the world, i have an AMD 64 Bit Athlon its a wonderful little processor. and yes its sold in stores. and no it is not a hacker chip its just a kick ass chip. and they dont disable any secuirity features. (if any?)

If your son spends more than thirty minutes each day on the computer, he may be using it to DOS other peoples sites. DOSing involves gaining access to the "command prompt" on other people's machines, and using it to tie up vital internet services.

this may be true but DoSing has nothing to do with another persons command prompt.

Quake is an online virtual reality used by hackers. It is a popular meeting place and training ground, where they discuss hacking and train in the use of various firearms. Many hackers develop anti-social tendencies due to the use of this virtual world, and it may cause erratic behaviour at home and at school.

This is just plain out rediculus.

BSD, Lunix, Debian and Mandrake are all versions of an illegal hacker operation system, invented by a Soviet computer hacker named Linyos Torovoltos, before the Russians lost the Cold War. It is based on a program called "xenix", which was written by Microsoft for the US government. These programs are used by hackers to break into other people's computer systems to steal credit card numbers. They may also be used to break into people's stereos to steal their music, using the "mp3" program. Torovoltos is a notorious hacker, responsible for writing many hacker programs, such as "telnet", which is used by hackers to connect to machines on the internet without using a telephone.

Linux is not a hacker OS. it is just a freeware OS built by someone to mimmick the non freeware UNIX. i dont kno where they got "xenix" from.. and he did not create telnet. if u go to the about in telnet it sais Microsoft. lmfao

If your son has undergone a sudden change in his style of dress, you may have a hacker on your hands. Hackers tend to dress in bright, day-glo colors. They may wear baggy pants, bright colored shirts and spiky hair dyed in bright colors to match their clothes. They may take to carrying "glow-sticks" and some wear pacifiers around their necks. (I have no idea why they do this) There are many such hackers in schools today, and your son may have started to associate with them. If you notice that your son's group of friends includes people dressed like this, it is time to think about a severe curfew, to protect him from dangerous influences.

As to wut ive seen most hackers or more into the rock music than the rap. and they deffinatly dont dress in bright colors. and only people i see with pacifiers and glow sticks around there necks are the very retarted people or people who enjoy rap.

0 0

I'm pretty sure that this is on the links page on this site :)

I've read it before, and could hardly stop laughing. Its just hillarious :)

• AbSoRb

0 0

Didn't mean to double post… my comp wasn't responding X.X

♂♀