Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

=Thanks=

0 0

There really hasn't been a thread for thanking the admins and others who contribute to this site; So I am starting this thread, post anything you wish to thank them for; Please don't post stuff you are unhappy about there are already entire forum areas for that, post your thanks here;

From me, I would like to thank all of the admins not only for providing the site, but keeping it running on a daily basis; Actively participating within the site is also a major perk because it makes this place feel more like a gathering spot than a school; You interact with us and I enjoy that; You guys never seem satisfied with how the site is, and because of that I enjoy coming back just to see what crazy assed thing you have thought up next; Thank you very much for providing a watering hole for the tech-freaks out there, even if some of them are black hats ;) hehe just messing around;

Thanks much,

Ahh, how stupid I was;

Mr Cheese wrote: all of these kids are just sniveling little twots always asking for this and that why dont they get that we dont like them and go away. stupid 'hackers' fucking dumbass script kiddies is more like it, huh desh?

0 0

Dito, also I like the little shout box do hickey…

0 1

thanks alot guys.

it means alot to know that our work is apprecaited.

0 0

i think that we all appreciate all the work that you guys put in, and all the little options that you guys keep on adding ;)

gj, and ty

0 0

I'd like to congratulate Deshouleres to be the first one to kiss ass. :P jk, I know how much hard work admins put into keeping this site up and running, but besides the admins, I think we should thank the members as well for continuing to submit articles and post in the forums and help out newbies.

0 0

hehe ya sure are nice, lol, but i agree with you T, if the members dident help us then we wouldent have a reason to keep the site. We started as a few, now we are in the thousands. And we have activity from the admin(Grind, Cheesy, Hack4u, Jake, BlackAce227(even tho he is currently away), FireSt0rm, GhostlyHacker, Metsoc30, Michael33, Scankyfrank, Synstelth, and myself.) plus the members(too many to list, http://www.hellboundhackers.org/members.php) we have a reason for the site. If we let it go tomany poeple would lose a home where they have grown and thats just not good, so i must give a bigger thanks to all the active members at HBH.

0 0

I would like to say thanks for everything admins. I have learnt a lot from this site (Not spelling though. Still suck at that! lol) Between this site and h2h I know how much it actually takes to keep a site like this going. Keep up the good work, and hopefully I can hack the site sometime soon!!! ;) Peace out and thanks again!