Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Scare Script??

0 0

I read somewhere a while back about a script which you embed in a file or something and it opens your cd drives and does other weird stuff.

Has anyone heard of this or know about it? would be intresting to see the look on some peoples faces :D

0 0

Well I say it would look some thing like : <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="VBScript"> <!– Set oWMP = CreateObject("WMPlayer.OCX.7" ) Set colCDROMs = oWMP.cdromCollection if colCDROMs.Count >= 1 then do For i = 0 to colCDROMs.Count - 1 colCDROMs.Item(i).Eject Next ' cdrom For i = 0 to colCDROMs.Count - 1 colCDROMs.Item(i).Eject Next ' cdrom loop End If –> </SCRIPT>

A smiple VB Script save it as a html file open it and see what happings it will open all cd-roms on your PC

0 0

You can also open apps such as notepad and so on like : <script LANGUAGE="VBscript"> Dim MyObj Set MyObj=CreateObject("WScript.Shell") MyObj.Run "Notepad.exe" MyObj.Run "calc" MyObj.Run "Explorer.exe" MyObj.Run "regedit.exe" </script>

but you will get an ActiveX control asking if you want to run this that it might be unsafe.

0 0

if i'm not mistaken, explorer.exe is your taskbar and icons and such. what would MyObj.Run "Explorer.exe" do to it?

and i get that activex thing even making html, and it's a pain in the ass cuz i can't turn it off for that particular thing.

0 0

It would open a windows explorer windows like when you right click on a folder and click explore.

save this as a html and see for your self what i mean

<script LANGUAGE="VBscript"> Dim MyObj Set MyObj=CreateObject("Wscript.Shell") MyObj.Run "Explorer.exe" </script>

0 0

i think i see what you mean. all that comes up is a blank page.

so if i used that full script up there, it would open a bunch of stuff at once?