Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Stupid People I mean Come ON!

0 0

To: omnipresence From: SexyMe101 Received: 19 Aug : 07:12 Subject: You must be a pro…

Message: I have been wondering how to hack people on whyville, not for bad but I was hacked and I can't get my password back. so, do you know how to hack-back on whyville, and if you do can you help me learn how to?

You would think by looking at my point level and compaireing it to others here at this site that I am not a pro. AND I dont give a shit if this person wants to learn or not. To all noobies, LEARN ON YOUR OWN!!!! Do the challenges, get out and do a hack. Then come back here and do more challenges, Read the tutorials section, seach on google for tunnleing ssh exploits, learn to write your OWN code! People at HBH Dont do things for you, we simply refrase your questions in a way to send you in the right direction. You only look for answers to your questions. You look one sidedly. Hacking is not about finding an answer, it is about how you found it, and what other answers you can find that solve the problems. The more you can learn on your own the better you will become. Todays world of hackers have been spoon fed due to the fact that most exploit code is readily available on the net. (I am giulty of it to) In the good old days, people kept them secret, and bargend for them. When people can write their own codes and use their own programs,(granted you must use others to) and do things on your own, only then can you become a true hacker. So in closing, LEAVE ME ALONE!

0 0

Very, true, people like that have pm'ed me afew times and although i try to be nice to them they really piss me off, i dont mind when they have a specific question about hacking but most the time they talk pish.

PHP WARRIOR
2,490 1

LOL me too!! I just ingore the PM's or reply with "go to google.com"