Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

SOME ONE TOOK MY SITE!!!!

Lover of Parkour
0 0

hello, someone copyed my site, all html and flash! I have set up a site called http://electric-smoothie.sytes.net but when i went on google, to search for my site, (already on yahoo) all i found is http://moneypimps.com having an exact replica of my site. The only thing that they changed, was disable the "about" section, does anyone know what i can do? is there a complaint person? thx Neo_Chalchus

0 0

you ARE a hacker, take care of it.

0 0

heh… you could either take care of it yourself… or stop whining to us.

This is how you must look after me saying this :o

yes… i know… brilliant I idea… but as long as you're given credit… i wouldn't whine much…

Lover of Parkour
0 0

Ok, i din't mean to whine, honestly. I was just ticked and i guess i'll have to go ahead and……well… i was hoping for a legal alternative. thx NC

0 0

With it being that pointless I wouldn't worry, if it were an actual site I would recommend you ASK them to take it down, if they don't you can do it legally or, be just another #000000

-Deshouleres

PHP WARRIOR
2,490 1

LOL why would someone want to copy a site like yours..

I dont mean to be rude here.. the site is SHIT.. you can do better!

If I were you..

1: I'd put in the credits in the source code and on the site.. 2: redo it.. make it better. 3: be a hacker and take it down. (only if u know how) 4: dont ask us to hack for you.. we only give advices..

0 0

Yes. I suggest you hack it. Maybe even DoS it. Did anyone notice that the domain moneypimps.com points to the same server as electric-smoothie.sytes.net?

Wow. I'm ashamed of ALL of you. Especially the more intelligent HBH users.

As far as hacking it? I doubt anyone would get anywhere try to hack Abyss.