Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

REALLY IMPORTANT!!!

0 0

Hi all,

We all love our computers and we all love pets. There's something going wrong in my country.

PLEASE fill in this form to help these dogs: http://fkserv.ugent.be/~evi/PETITIE/

Fill in this form so these poor little dogs don't have to get back to their old boss where they didn't get good, water, places to sleep…

Please respond to this message when you have filled in the form. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Greetz, Xyng

0 0

Well, 41 views and noone filled in the form… thank you :(

0 1

i couldnt understand alot of it. My german is a bit poor + it wasnt german, except some things are simialr.

bnut i signed it, and from what i coulnd understand, it didnt seem very nice :|

0 0

I dont sign things that I have no idea what im signing. Sorry ^.^

0 0

Thank you cheese, we really need justice in our country…

0 0

i think that i would sign it but i don't understand anything at all or what i am soupose to fill out. sorry… . :(

0 0

Name: Email: Occupation: Where you live: Message:

(ik heb hem al getekend, je ziet toch zo dat die beestjes niet terug kunnen)

0 0

Stop being lazy altavista.com>translattewebpage>ferman-english not that hard oh by the way i signed it support the comunnity..and the comunitys pets.:p

0 0

Stop being lazy altavista.com>translattewebpage>ferman-english not that hard oh by the way i signed it support the comunnity..and the comunitys pets.:p

0 0

Dutch to English actually ;)

0 0

woops sorry bout that

0 0

Maybe people don't think the welfare of a dog mean much when humans die everyday. A dog dies a petition starts to save others quality of life, a marine dies, and a petition starts to leave the tatters of Iraq to the murderers?

I signed your petition BTW because, I can I should,.