Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

signature

0 0

Yeah, i like my old signature made by XYNG, but i think i need a change. Could someone make me a new signature please? I'm looking for a dark/kind of techno-type signature that would, of course, say my username.

Thanks, Nights Shadow

P.S. - sorry if there's another thread on this i have to go right after i post this and didn't have time to check the forums.

0 0

Actually i need a sig i dunt even think i have one? anywayz anyone be willing to do it? Come on think of the other challenges that require u to make a sig

0 0

Zietleben wrote: Actually i need a sig i dunt even think i have one? anywayz anyone be willing to do it? Come on think of the other challenges that require u to make a sig

I'll make you a sig, but if someone who hasn't got points for making one wants to do it then thats fine.

0 0

can you make me one too i was thinkin like fantasy type thing my user name kind explains wat im into

0 0

I can make somebody one, but if you dont want to have 'copyright <me>' in the corner in 5 px letters I'll need compensation. But 5 px is small and very unnoticeable. I'll work on one for ya if you want ;).

0 0

lol? Copyright??? thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard..

You can tag it…..Like say Phyca GFX but not a little copyright tag thats gay

0 0

Sure it's gay. Thats why half the rest of the world uses it :)

0 0

dark wizard wrote: can you make me one too i was thinkin like fantasy type thing my user name kind explains wat im into

i made you the sig:

[url]http://scanky.freeserverhost.net/files/dark - wizard.jpg[/url]

0 0

dark wizard wrote: can you make me one too i was thinkin like fantasy type thing my user name kind explains wat im into

if your a bit more specific on the design i could hook you up.:o

0 0

I like yours beowulf, but i'm actually looking for something darker. Like a kind of "spooky", scary, kind of thing, but make it more loud. Like you're looking at it while on acid or something (if you know what i mean, that whole melting and floating crap ;)).

0 0

Hi nights_shadow So what do you think of this sig hope you like.Its kind of spooky and a little scary,